Toribash
I had this long answer written, but then I wondered if videogamedonkey had a new video and went to youtube so it got deleted.
I know when Yom Kippur is because my official Star Wars (TM) calendar has Jewish holidays on them (more like Obi Wan Kenovski, amirite?)

- Why did the Jews leave the fucking country?

- Who took their places in the previously Jewish neighborhoods?

- Was it Turkey you lived in (sorry I forgot, taking it personally is optional, but not encouraged)?

I'm willing to be your Jew. rainbow, though I'm not a very good one by the Torah's standard.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
I had this long answer written, but then I wondered if videogamedonkey had a new video and went to youtube so it got deleted.
I know when Yom Kippur is because my official Star Wars (TM) calendar has Jewish holidays on them (more like Obi Wan Kenovski, amirite?)

- Why did the Jews leave the fucking country?

- Who took their places in the previously Jewish neighborhoods?

- Was it Turkey you lived in (sorry I forgot, taking it personally is optional, but not encouraged)?

I'm willing to be your Jew. rainbow, though I'm not a very good one by the Torah's standard.

I'm Syrian. Lived in Kuwait for the first 14 years of my life then moved to Syria. (Last Jew seen in Kuwait was probably in the year 600. So we're talking about Syria not Kuwait. BTW last Muslim seen in Kuwait would also be in the year 1000 or something. Because what you find there now are not even proper Muslims. And that, too, hurts me a lot).

OK so our Jews didn't all leave the country, but most of them did. Now they did this because in the year .. I don't know like 1960 I guess, some politician agreements were made. Some countries in Europe and America wanted to empty us from our Jews and Christians. They like invited all of the Jews first to go to Scandinavian Europe and live there. And most of our Jews obviously were like " WOW we're going to Sweden and Norway fuck yeah we're going" And POOF!! We became almost Jew-less in a year or two maybe even less.
That's heartbreaking enough and stupid enough from us to let that happen so easily. I don't even know what the fuck did our politicians do to stop that.. Nothing.
(Didn't show any political point of view above, just told you what were announced politically).
Your second question, liaxo, it just doesn't feel right. No one took their places, Jews are still found in those neighborhoods, and you know as the population grows everywhere would be filled with anyone. We didn't really have neighborhoods specially for Christians and ones special for Jews and such. The Jewish neighborhoods weren't completely Jewish there were Christians and Muslims too. You now find Christians Muslims and Jews there. But Jews are not the majority anymore. I don't know if you can find anything alone but you can search for the famous "طالع الفضة" neighborhood. Its story is nice.

We'd have a loooooot of important discussion that's fun, interesting and educational to have. (I'd have many of questions to ask too)
Last edited by rainboweye; Oct 5, 2014 at 04:00 AM.
Come on teamspeak.dedidayz.com (on teamspeak , if you dont know what it is, learn what it is and download it.)

You are æll welcome. I'll be Liaxo the Moist.
-----
It might try to resolve the hostname a few times
-----
connecting to 82.196.15.122:9987 works better
Last edited by liaxo; Oct 5, 2014 at 02:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I believe you can also type on teamspeak, I don't remember fully though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I ain't waiting. If you guys aint there, always a bunch of Danish kids that are (no joke, they are hillarious).

It's originally a teamspeak for a couple of DayZ mod server I co-admin. If a guy named warpten asks why you are there, just say your a friend of Liaxo. If a guy named sch300 asks you why you are there, say you are co-creators of the kekulator.
I'll have a channel called "cuckooo motherfucker" or "Parrot" or something like it when I'm on the server, and I'll try to make a permanent parrot channel by the end of the week starting now.

And yes, you can write on teamspeak.

Again, connecting to 82.196.15.122 will work better than the url.

I'll be on most CET afternoons.
Well I was in the server, but no one was there.... lol so I left.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation