Toribash
I agree. Sorry to just cut and run, but I have stuff to do. I'll get around to checking stuff out later tonight.
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
I think the no DM issue is kind of an issue, personally.

Anyone could've easily done the same thing. It's an advantage, but not an unfair one.
All knowing
If moving uke is allowed then i got 840,138 points and if it isnt allowed then i think there should be another record for highest points with one kick with moving uke allowed.
Attached Files
highscorekickedit5.rpl (44.5 KB, 43 views)
Originally Posted by B-rad View Post
Anyone could've easily done the same thing. It's an advantage, but not an unfair one.

It just kind of alters the standard. Anyone can also easily alter DM threshold, but 100 DM threshold is kind of the standard used in the book of records, and that's the reason why most dismemberments with one hit is at like 4 instead of around 20, even though anyone could easily set DM to something like 40 and tear a path through Uke's body.
I am inclined to agree with Dafe. I do understand where you are coming from, B-rad, but 100DM is kind of standard.
There are also many other records that use no dm or really high dm threshold such as the highest threshold decap and other records. I personally think that no dm or a 100+ threshold should be allowed in this record.
I disagree. The high threshold is there for a reason in highest threshold decap because, well, you're going for a high threshold decap. In here, you're going for the most points, and with a higher dm threshold, or none whatsoever, the head (or whatever you kick) won't fly away, so the kick will stay in there longer. I say 100dm or it doesn't count.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
PlayerID666 has a 540k kick posted in the Most Points for Flawless Win (1 hit), with moving Uke, DM on.

http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11950

So is Uke moving allowed or no?

Edit: I got a 851357 hit moving Uke
Last edited by kageton; Sep 15, 2007 at 11:27 AM.
what is the current record btw? anyway i have a 411k decap with 100dm. nothing fancy just a kick to the cranium.
Last edited by isha; Sep 28, 2007 at 05:59 PM.
I r Batdude.