Ranking
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
can i join?

There's an application on top, fill it out please.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I want to join!
Belt: Black, soon 2th dan.

Mods: I play judo the most. But i'm learning greykido. I'm on tournaments. And i'm gonna go back to aikido and aikido big dojo too.

Alts: None.

Clans: I didn't leave just yet. Cause i don't want to just leave yet but if you guys invite me i probably will.. It's a new clan. It's Newbie Very Hard. The leader thinks of a name.

Why would you guys need me: I'm very active i play as much as i can.

Real life name: Róbert.. But you guys can't say it cause it's not in your language.. So just call me as Golden.

Real life age: 13, soon 14.

Something cool about me: Well... Ahhh... ooohhhm...

I don't have that much tc. Sadly i have just 1223.

I'm saving the replays in a short time that's why the names are sometimes... not understandable. And i think some of them are not even supposed to be understandable.
Attached Files
asdasdasdasdasdas.rpl (46.6 KB, 4 views)
brakedance!.rpl (87.5 KB, 2 views)
greykido decap.rpl (63.4 KB, 2 views)
soooo goooodal??dfklasmf.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
naezameleg.rpl (71.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by GoldenSt31; Mar 30, 2015 at 07:32 PM.
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
can i join?

You need to fill out the application form and also your already in a clan lol
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
Originally Posted by GoldenSt31 View Post
Belt: Black, soon 2th dan.

Mods: I play judo the most. But i'm learning greykido. I'm on tournaments. And i'm gonna go back to aikido and aikido big dojo too.

Alts: None.

Clans: I didn't leave just yet. Cause i don't want to just leave yet but if you guys invite me i probably will.. It's a new clan. It's Newbie Very Hard. The leader thinks of a name.

Why would you guys need me: I'm very active i play as much as i can.

Real life name: Róbert.. But you guys can't say it cause it's not in your language.. So just call me as Golden.

Real life age: 13, soon 14.

Something cool about me: Well... Ahhh... ooohhhm...

I don't have that much tc. Sadly i have just 1223.

I'm saving the replays in a short time that's why the names are sometimes... not understandable. And i think some of them are not even supposed to be understandable.

Don't fill out the app, it should be free form, the questions is for what you need to add.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Hai
Im brown belt :/
My competitive mods are mushu and ABD
I have no alts
I leaved some, i was gonna enter in one but they forgot do add me and i think they just dont want me in that clan.
I can Help on wars :3
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Hai
Im brown belt :/
My competitive mods are mushu and ABD
I have no alts
I leaved some, i was gonna enter in one but they forgot do add me and i think they just dont want me in that clan.
I can Help on wars :3

Rules have been updted, sorry.
|Evil|
I don't exist
JaNkStEr2 HeRe AnD Im AnD iM VERY SKILLED AND IM BLUE BELT BUT BELT DOWN MATTER NO ALTS NO OTHER ACCOUNTS AGE=13 NAME=ZACK I KNOW A FEW IN CLAN LIKE SICMO I WILL WIN
Originally Posted by JankSter2 View Post
JaNkStEr2 HeRe AnD Im AnD iM VERY SKILLED AND IM BLUE BELT BUT BELT DOWN MATTER NO ALTS NO OTHER ACCOUNTS AGE=13 NAME=ZACK I KNOW A FEW IN CLAN LIKE SICMO I WILL WIN

*Ignored.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Im Just Lazy to fill out I don't do stuff full let me join I promise I will help u crush other clans
-----
Or just test me or instead of app
Last edited by JankSter2; Apr 26, 2015 at 05:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by JankSter2 View Post
Im Just Lazy to fill out I don't do stuff full let me join I promise I will help u crush other clans
-----
Or just test me or instead of app

The requirements are black and up, unless you can prove that you go above and beyond... so to say.
|Evil|
I don't exist