Ranking
Original Post
[Yes] We're recruiting ;)

Make your appliaction semi freeform.. And please dont fill it with useless infromation.

If you're reading this thread, you probably want to apply here.. Am i right?
Anywhore..
If your app is shit and looks like it was dragged out of ducks cock, you wont stand a chanse..

Good luck.
Last edited by MagikerN; May 2, 2015 at 02:51 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

My name is d3noth but my real name is William Grant, today I'm applying to Yes (obv). I have been alive for 15 years. I'm reasonably active ingame and in forums. My skype is william.grant18 also, add me on steam, ethiopia city. In real life I like cycling. I'm a bit unfit at the moment, trying to do more exercise because I feel insecure about my weight. Other games I play are Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft and Minecraft (Mostly modpacks).

Previous clans include (Monk), (Ne) and (Hood). I left Monk because the I kind of grew apart from the members and just didn't really feel at home anymore, (Ne) was the same. I made (Hood) In the hopes that one day It would grow into a great clan, but after a while I realised that nobody wanted to be in a clan that I led. I'm in quite a lot of orgs actually notably [MLO], (TMO), (RS) and [TDC].

Mods that I am alright in are ABD, Boxshu Mushu, and TK. I suck at sparring and parkour and probably won't be able to help with that for clan videos etc.

I have a few infractions for bad posting and one requested ban from when I had a lot of assessments. In hindsight there wasn't really any point in doing that. A few people have threatened to report me because I was being a dick in game.

I want to join Yes because I would love to see it return to it's former glory, and I want to help war even though i'm not really good. My skill set is not huge but I love to learn. All in all I think i'm a pretty cool guy, I can have anger issues and get pissed off at people, but only if they're asking for it.

I have dozens of wow level Mp replays but your guidelines says one so only one

Only one semi decent sp replay
Attached Files
ngngngn.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
optic.rpl (92.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by desu; Apr 7, 2015 at 12:06 AM.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
App is ok.
Being a dick doesn´t help.
that "wow" level mp replay seems like it could happen to basically anybody, it more or so looks like he pulled you in and you randomly got a split
sp replay was, semi good.
Neutral.
Last edited by duck; Apr 6, 2015 at 09:24 AM.
h
Extended it, I don't really feel like I have anymore useful Info left
Last edited by desu; Apr 6, 2015 at 09:15 AM.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Gonna Agree with Duck.

No.

Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Will you allow me to redo it?

You didn't put much in Information we do need

You are supposed to already know that to get into any worth while clan you put in as much effort as you can. Even if most of the app is filler, we need to see if you are serious enough about joining that you would write a small essay trying to get in.
Last edited by Parasite; Apr 6, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
Forget my application I'm applying for another active clan
Attached Files
16bars - Clean and Clear.rpl (100.9 KB, 6 views)
Vipertech just got rekt.rpl (57.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by 16bars; Apr 20, 2015 at 06:58 PM.
hello, my name is Daniaka Sianson im 15 years old, and i was member of Divine, Ox Tether, Applejack, Tekken, and LIONS. I left them because they're already dead. i made Ox Tether and Divine, but they're already dead, i gave it to my man, but its nothing

I live in Indonesia, its GMT +7.00. and i like to do clan wars, donating, and posting in the forum. i can help you with those things. i have BBM the pin is 7CA5D2C1 if u wanna contact me

im good at Judo, judofrac, and abd. i usually at the tourney server
Attached Files
draw.rpl (103.6 KB, 3 views)
popo.rpl (63.0 KB, 4 views)
pyo.rpl (32.7 KB, 2 views)
pyoui.rpl (63.1 KB, 3 views)
oqporolop.rpl (21.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Jennie; Apr 16, 2015 at 02:49 PM.
BLΛƆKPI¸K
@16bars
App is fine, seems like an OK guy.
Can't currently check the replays.
I say Yes

@dzanks
App is a bit too small.
Correct that and I will cast my vote.
h