Toribash
Original Post
HL's Replay Thread [Fyre Replay Thread also] [CnC Required!]
Hello!

It's been a long time since I took a break from Toribash, so I came back and decided to make sp replays, took me a few weeks to re-learn playing but, I'm putting some effort into it and I hope the people that come to see like it, simply.

So, I'll begin with my few old replays that I find cool, with the addition of a new one made today(3rd rp).
Please enjoy!

PS.: Clan members and allies are allowed to post their replays in here, of any kind(like some sort of reply or just to show them here).
Attached Files
tophatz.rpl (33.3 KB, 5 views)
ArmRipper-Runkido--.rpl (66.1 KB, 7 views)
sWAG.rpl (112.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Hlmaster; Oct 17, 2014 at 07:43 PM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Made a new one today, Madman. Didn't had much time to make it look pretty, because it took me 30 minutes.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
Maddam Men.rpl (196.0 KB, 13 views)
I am here only out of the goodness of my heart.

Maddam Men: Opener is generic. First kick was alright, although I would have liked it more if you had more momentum to keep chugging along instead of being knocked back and having to grab uke to get back within range. Replay looked like you were rushed, trying to get as many dms as you could before the frames ran out. Btw head is a tad floppy. Keep going, I'm excited to see how you'll develop.
As I said, I'm still progressing. 3 weeks on sp replaymaking.
Made a new madman, check it out.
Attached Files
I woke up with a Nightmare.rpl (360.9 KB, 7 views)
Made a new replay today, a decap. Took me about 20 minutes to get it done.
Not really pretty but I liked.
Enjoy!
Attached Files
NeckuBREAAAKARUU!.rpl (126.4 KB, 15 views)
NeckuBREAAAKARUU!: Standard launcher type opener. Kick to get the decap was fine. Pretty simple replay. Keep going!
Made a new replay today, in wich I just played freely with the tori movements, just to get used to them, y'know? Not really necessarily an arm dm, and I might aswell make it become a decap.
Please give me some accurate CnC, on where to improve my movements based on this replay, and I'd like to request some hints on realistic replaymaking, please.
Enjoy!

EDIT- I stopped being an uninformed douche and duplicate posts, so I'll add my 2 new replays in here too.
I still hope to see some CnC, so thank you.

EDIT2- I'm beginning to capture the motion of the game, as I'm beginning to search for spar and tricking related tutorial sources. I made a wip based on some of the information I got.
Thanks for the support, Gentleman.

EDIT3- Worked on the wip, here's the result. (HopDecap)
Attached Files
Playing with the flow.rpl (158.4 KB, 7 views)
Oldschool R&B Hip Hop beat.rpl (397.0 KB, 6 views)
Transfer.rpl (338.6 KB, 5 views)
HopDecap.rpl (60.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Hlmaster; Oct 13, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
OI! Thanks for the bump, Mood, you silly goose.

I managed to make 2 replays. The first was made yesterday and the second was made today and both took me less than 40 minutes.
Enjoy!

PS.: I suck at naming replays.
Attached Files
Hoppitibop.rpl (105.1 KB, 5 views)
BACKECAP.rpl (79.7 KB, 5 views)
Today I made a punch decap with an arm dm(not a boomhit due to the lack of a dm). Named it suckerpunch for no reason, but I made it anyways.
Enjoy!

PS.: Please, to everyone that comes to this thread, give me some CnC, pleeeease.
I really need someone else's constructive criticism to progress and get better, so thanks if you avaliate and thanks for coming.

PS2.: I'm gonna start putting more effort into replaymaking, such as making replays within a week basis or just making a single replay through the weeks.
Attached Files
Suckerpunch.rpl (106.9 KB, 5 views)