Toribash
Original Post
Poppin' the forum cherry
Just had to do it. In celebration, I believe we should set up a clan rumble.
Re: Poppin' the forum cherry
Yay we have a clan! I agree juntalis we should set up a clan rumble.
By the way, I tried to depict a more (angry) god in my head. It's pictured in my avatar.
Yes, clan rumble would be nice.

It could include first title match or two too, if you like the idea. :

And I like your new head Juntalis
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
I can set up a server for brawls, and I gues it's my job to take over where Hampa was moderating the brawls. I'll give you the line to copy into "servers.txt" so you can find my server.

I'll try to have my server up as often as I can, but I have a "family computer", which isn't always on, and I have siblings. This gets in the way a bit :P

68.195.143.230:20184 "ManBreakfast"

There you go

(by the way, the rules in the server are different than what you're used to. The engage distance is 100, 300 frames long with 30 turn frames, no DQ, dismemberment on, and a 20 second reaction time. I wanted to get people to try the things they never could because of the disqualifications, so I figured "why not do it myself?" and here we are. I may also try out a "stop hitting yourself" server, where players can only damage themselves (but I think others can still rip parts off) so you have to kill them with their own limbs. If you have any suggestions, just let me know and I'll try it out for a bit. Obviously, I can only run one server at a time, so it can't be up forever.)
WOOOOOOOOOOOT finally we become a clan .......
OG of TB
A man of few words
kool Kool Gov... but i like my current head more LOLZ
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.