Ranking
Original Post
20k request
Hiya everyone . OK ill get down to business i need a left bicep and both triceps. I would like for the textures to go nicely with my current texts. my request is like a Wolf Armor and some tuffs of wolf fur with a couple of scratches on it and the armor should look good with qs lax and shaman force so like a tinge of red and silver on it. Each Texture should look different Also the armor should have a little kind of future look to it. and just because i say 20k request does not mean i will pay more i am very generous with tc seeing as i am a quick earner ;].

Also Anyone who decides to make a texture i will wait for the very last person there will be a time and a limit of people where i will say you cannot enter.
Last edited by Masterj05h; Dec 20, 2008 at 08:55 PM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
im in but gimme time cos the amount of hours i can use the computer for is getting lower and lower. Gimme time friend gimme time
JaCk Is BaCk
rofl!

JUST about to start, but i guess you got others!

*goes off and makes more heads*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
actually i did this because it appears to me that u work best when against compition by all means still participate darkjak and if u do u ill give u the 20k instead of 15k like we talked before
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
No its not :/ i wish people would actually read my request and do so accordingly not grab a failed project and try to hock it to me. please read my request and try again
Want to join Vampire?
ok please close i dont want this anymore just spending my tc on textures now :/
Want to join Vampire?