Toribash
Original Post
With love from Latvia
Hey, yo, all you neck grabbers out here.
I am not as new in game as i am on forums cause i am BB holder thou.
Anyways mow i have some sort of a feeling that i have to introduce myself to community.

So i am 23 years old male from Latvia, Europe. In my country "Toribash" isn't quite popular game, IMO, as i have played many MMOs and never heard anyone talk about "Toribash". That's kinda interesting, cause when i started to play "Toribash" actively, i just pass other games.

So... Oh and yeah - where i first get to know about this game? Actually i was checking out some comments on torrent tracker, when i saw one comment, i needed to know a bit more about an author of the comment and he was wrote in his profile about interesting and addicting fight game called "Toribash" ...
Now i am here ...

Likes and dislikes?

• Nice tori customizations
  • Mostly (about 70%) nice people playing
  • Fair play

Dislikes:
  • Economics is a bit fucked up ...
  • Market is not the kind i prefer (like it was before it got fucked)
  • QI is for sale ...
  • People can quit match without any penalty (also called "ragequit")

Ok that's it - 4 arguments in each section! (wanted to write another about clans' issues, but ... let's leave it for another JING-JANG compare)

I think i have wrote as much as enaugh for this intro thread, so good luck all you guys and be ready to be split by me cause you will see me quite often in-game.

(of course, sorry for my badly sucking english)
Peace
Wow, this is actualy the best introduction I've ever seen, welcome
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Your English is excellent, no need to apologise

You seem to have good insight over the game, the economy is something that we have been working to fix for a long time now, but we have not really had a good solution

Enjoy your stay here!
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Got yourself an avatar. Nice work. I see you getting far if you stick with Toribash.

Thank you i made it from my actual head (in-game)
Hey there bro. Good avatar, i see :3
Anyways, welcome to Toribash! Enjoy your stay here for a long time hehe.
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|