ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Let me tell you a story
Let me tell you a story. A story about how I got here. About how WE got here. Let a drunk Frost tell you a story, not about myself, but about how this age of Liquor came to be.
Back in 2015, I joined Liquor. There was controversy over my application, saying how I jumped from clan to clan. Memo was the guy who was hard against me, but he got overruled and I became a member of the clan back then. At the time, it was DD and Trice and Festus, and jdawg was a guy who was well known in the clan. Raiken was there at one point. When I joined, that age was coming to a close, but I still loved it. I became friends with all of the clan, even getting my own personal clan rank called "Blue Waffle" thanks to JDawg. I spent a year or so here having fun with the gang, until I left due to the clan falling inactive. The clan died completely shortly after.
A couple years pass, I join staff on a few occasions, focusing on RL shit, being in adventure and what not, and then I talk to an old friend in Obey. A guy who I call Chase, but who is known as Donut. He and I are just chatting about how everything is in 2018, with Obey being great in Clan League and such, and I say I wanna bring back Liquor. After some convincing, I get him to come by after CL as my co leader. Members such as Kaito and Tri(Nike) come back to Liquor. Jaxon, Lisa, Sora, Pixie, join in on the fun, and even sSLight. They all come by to join in on the clan. After just three weeks of me saying let's revive Liquor, we get official.
So there we are, official again. I think my work is done so I say I am stepping down, letting Donut take charge of it. NeonPink joined and brings his then GF, Miyaki, into the clan. Neon and I become friends, and Miyaki goes out of her shell to see how much of a family Liquor is. I figure the clan is in good hands, and go inactive for a few weeks. I then see we go directionless and aimless, so I take leader back. I step in to focus the clan on clan league in 2019. We had members like Crow, Lisa, Fox, etc all in the clan so I thought we would do well.
After some drama, Lisa and fox and crow leave, to pursue "clans with a better chance at winning CL". I get it, we are not a skill based clan, nor have we ever been or will be. And we lose first round to Menta Maestra. We get into some lull time, Morals comes back, Jennie joins in, Matty is somewhere around there, and we have good ingame prescence. Donut steps out of co leadership, and Morals and Sora are my co leads then. After some time, Morals takes over for me while I focus IRL, with my nana going in and out of the hospital. When I come back, we get training. We work on different mods and different rules to better ourselves. We become a force to be reckoned with ingame.
Then Clan League 2020 happens. Jaxon has been inactive. Sora left to help out another clan. Morals fell inactive, only to come back and say he was going to help Trestet in All Stars. Jennie, who was my co leader at the time, left to go to All Stars not even 3 weeks before Clan League, to have a clan more dedicated to clan league and ingame activity. Matty brought a few of his friends to Liquor. Luca, Imperial, and Matty. All are very skilled ingame, so I had high hopes. Then they all left to go to AS, for the same reason as Jennie. As I told the rest of my clan, they were not needed here. Liquor's meaning is a family, where we help one another. No grudge, no bad blood from me. We still were gonna go at CL as hard as we could, with Blu, Weed, Chick, Classic, and myself. We were gonna go down, but not without a fight.
Then Shmevin approached me. A guy who I genuinely have so much respect for, with his ingame duels that are insane, how he helped TGS be a constant top 3 finisher in Clan League, and one of my top 2 players in the entire game. He asked me if I wanted him to join Liquor to fight along side us. That hit me. Hard. Here's a guy offering to fight for us and to help kick ass. Someone I considered the best in the game, asking me to join my clan. When I honestly thought we would get taken out first round again. That gave me the rest of the convincing I needed to know my clan was the best. We ended in 4th place, but we fought with our hearts and our souls. Everyone played for Liquor. We showed the rest of you that we are not some pushover of a clan, and for that, this clan is the best one.
Then we come to present day. Im still the leader. Im still enjoying my time ingame and on the discord with the family. Donut and Blu are enjoying gaming with my IRL friends. Many are focusing on IRL and other things. Hell, Miyaki is a freaking streamer. But we are all still here. We are still apart of the same family here. Liquor has been more than a clan to me. Liquor is me. This clan shows people who I am. I am always amazed whenever I see players with this tag, [l], for all the memories I have made here. I am reminded each and every day what this clan truly is. It's my home. It's our home. And that's all there is to it.
So sit down, grab a beer, and let me tell you a story...
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Alright i'm ready for the story
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Really great story Frost. To know that you've gotten this far with all the obstacles in front of you, and you pushed through them all!

Thank you for being such a great leader, Frost.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post

now tell us your story
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Where's the story Frosty?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved