Toribash
Original Post
TRIBE RECRUITMENT WAVE
Okay FUCK ERTH, I am taking over recruitment now.

If you wanna join Tribe, please write an elaborate essay your political views regarding fresh peppermint leaves being put in lemonade in order to sell the drink more expensively.
Please elaborate on how your stance interacts with the common conception of the wealth gap from the perspective of the anti wallstreet movement vs the tea party movement.
Would you argue that both movements were the same positions wearing different colors and using different vocabulary, or would you argue that they are inherently different and should fight each other to death using burning flags and bull horns like these fellers?

Please submit your essay until JUL 1st 12 AM London Time. No more than 1000 words.

Once your essays have been reviewed, you may or may not be invited to participate in further trials of unforseeable nature that will test your spiritual essence.

Worthy ones will be welcomed of the tribe as flesh blood and are expected to take care of the elders, who are no longer able to participate in every day life.

Thank you very much for reading. Hail Satan *we worship satan btw*.
Last edited by Redundant; Jun 1, 2022 at 12:27 AM.
How are you?
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Oh, I might even need to dress up for that. Please hold still, my application is coming soon.

Accepted. Man, running clans is easy.
You suck, Erth!
How are you?
Aye uh... Idk much about that but I'll make a normal recruitment statement

Hello, my name is John and I am here today to make some reasons on why I would like to join [Tribe]. I believe that [Tribe] is one of the most legendary clans and is filled with wise and very good players. They show the community a lot of strength and passion to get the hopes of the people to rise.

Honestly, I want to join [Tribe] because I want to get to know some of the wise and dominant people in the game and just show care and passion for my clan members. It's a good experience for me because I'm a determined to get better and need friend's player.

The community shows a lot of respect for y'all and I would love to join a respected clan by my peers. The more respect a clan has the more encouraged good players are to join. Even though [Tribe] is already a amazing clan.

So yeah that was like two reasons or something on why I am interested in joining [Tribe]. Please put this into consideration, Thanks! (If I get declined I'm going to just make another app).
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
you're already in a clan

Lemme leave

Edit: I left
Last edited by John; Jun 13, 2022 at 01:32 PM.
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
that's serious dedication right there.

yes i am very dedicated. I will be in this clan no matter what
this sounds like a threat

edit: shit i need to change our private board sub title, that aged poorly oops
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
this sounds like a threat

edit: shit i need to change our private board sub title, that aged poorly oops

a threat that i will be in this clan sooner or later yes