Toribash
Original Post
Hi guys
My names is James Lee Laquindanum I'm new to the community this is what I look like after a match so I suck
[QUOTE=jamesjr3;6179505]My names is James Lee Laquindanum I'm new to the community this is what I look like after a match so I suck[/QUOTE

Hi james I want you to join my clan your okay check your clan meassages becuz you are a newbie I will teach you some of my move spuds good sincerely duzo123 ;)
Welcome to our little community. Ignore duzo123. There are plenty like him. Ya know, makes a clan to make themself feel good, gets like 1 or 2 members and then deletes the clan. I would suggest at least getting orange belt before looking for a clan.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
^ that may be so but some people are dedicated and will accually try
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
I agree with regent don't start looking foor clans till atleast orange because not many clans let newbies in if you want i can show u some basic moves?
Right
Welcome to the toribash community man. My advice to you would be not to even worry about clans. Just have fun ith the game itself. Eventualy you will meet the many interesting characters of this community (like me), and become friends with them. Then I would look for a clan.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me