Ranking
I can vouch for that Zack, and welcome to our new members!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Charljay and Akiu, you have not been active on forums or in-game for a considerable amount of time, we are understanding of things that may happen which could prevent your availability to be active, but this has exceeded what is acceptable in the clan. If you continue to be inactive, we may need to remove you from the clan. I like you guys, let's not end it this way. come home.

Loliuwu has been kicked from the clan due to breaking our clan rules, and also Toribash community rules.

Thank you bois!
Last edited by Charm; Jun 10, 2020 at 03:02 AM.
How do the clan ranks work these days? Still based on wars and war points we gain by winning?
I believe so, the ranking system still feel slightly broke though. No way to actually see how close we are to progressing higher.
With the amount of wars we do, we have ranked up pretty fast, from rank 140 to 6 in what, 30 days?
eh, most of the clans between 30 and 140 are either inactive or don't war at all. I think a more informative ranking system would be better, at least so we know how far we are from the next rank.
It could always be something to suggest, whether it'd be implemented or not is entirely different though.

What's everyone up to nowadays?
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
It could always be something to suggest, whether it'd be implemented or not is entirely different though.

What's everyone up to nowadays?

Preparing for my final exam from this year which is tomorrow so i can finally be free from this online college cancer.