Toribash
Original Post
A new way of tourney prizes
The qi of the players calculate the amount of TC.
Therefore...
If there are 2th to 6th dans, the item at stake will be something like 10k

However, if it's brown to black belts...
The prizes will be something smaller like 500 tc

The system calculates the average of everyone's qi and finds the worth of the qi required for a certain item in its tier. Hydra forces cost 10k in the market (iirc) and therefore, the 2nd dan-6th dans get 10k.
However, the black and brown belts get a smaller amount of TC for the item could be a gaia force, costing 500-800 TC

This could counter farming in a way for it could be pointless to just create 5 alts for 500 tc per win (like right now) and besides, who would have two 8th dan alt accounts anyway?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Wow, very nice post man, ya the tourney prizes aren't the best, but they use to have loads of TC when you won, over 1k before, but now it deceased rapidly.
~The Age Of Gaming~
The Qi/Belt of a player does not determine their skill or experience.
Are you suggesting that the prizes of tournaments should be items? NO.

Farming is illegal as is Multiclienting in tourneys. These are easily solved by reporting
the player to a Gm... And what makes you think that a HIGHER prize would deter people
from attempting to farm?

#NOT Supported
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
The Qi/Belt of a player does not determine their skill or experience.
Are you suggesting that the prizes of tournaments should be items? NO.

Farming is illegal as is Multiclienting in tourneys. These are easily solved by reporting
the player to a Gm... And what makes you think that a HIGHER prize would deter people
from attempting to farm?

#NOT Supported

I don't think you read the thread.

I'm not daying it should be items. I'm just comparing the tc prizes to items
People still farm even today in secret. The prizes would still be the same (500 tc if everyone there is brown belt), making it harder to farm. Who would have 5 8th dan accounts for just farming anyway? This means they can't get a lot of TC.

I mean, who would expect a custom belt to be winning 500 tc every round.
This is mainly focused to counter farming, but also raising the stakes. Sure the qi of the player doesn't determine their skill, but they should be playing for a long time to reach that level
Last edited by Nagato; Jan 31, 2014 at 07:07 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this