Ranking
Original Post
Void vs Demon (discussion)
I'm curious to see what people think, so I have 3 questions, and each labeled as 1,2,3. Answer all of them, or whichever you want.

1)If you could choose a full demon, or full void, which one would you personally choose? (add any argument, so like "void misc is better than demon", or maybe "void relax is better than demon relax".

2) Which colour brings more of a variety, which one goes better with other colours?
**so which item would make it easier to find other matching colours etc

3) What are your favourite void/demon combos?
**where void and demon are force items, however i'm down to see more like gladiator/demon as well :--)

1) I personally don't know which I'd rather choose so that's why I made this thread, to see what other people think, and maybe get inspired, maybe somebody will give an argument that speaks to me.

2) I think demon brings more to the table, but full void, with a demon relax (which I currently own) is a very underrated colour combo.

3) Void and demon apparently go with everything, but I disagree tbh. To me, when it comes to void, it would have to be void/impure, void/crimson, void/demon. When it comes to demon, it would be demon/titan, demon/impure, demon/plasma AND THE CLASSIC demon/static.
1. Void because I like using that with pure
2. Maybe demon because that's close to pure idk.
3.static-demon, pure- void
Last edited by NOTITLE; Dec 4, 2020 at 05:07 PM.
NO TITLE
Demon because it isn't too dark and because I was heavily influenced by the trend of using demon force and pure relax
Demon bc it isn't white #fff / black #000

Anything works with em... wildfire maybe?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
1) After messing up with some colors on torishop I've come to a conclusion that Demon is the best when it comes to force colors. It's just like Pure, it goes well with everything, and I don't like Void with other dark colors.
2) Welp, Demon for the reasons stated above.
3) Demon/Juryo, Demon/Dragon, Demon/Sapphire, Void/Blossom, Static/Both, Warrior/Demon.