Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Clan League: Round 1

This will work similarly to how the world championships did. There will be multiple mods each round, 7 mods specifically.
There must be at least 3 players present for each round, any less and you cannot play.
The amount of each mod played per round will increase each round, just as the world championships did.
Each person must play once, and cannot play 2 mods in a row (if they play all matches of that mod). You may change the order of the mods as you wish in order to get the appropriate players matching their best mods. If this poses a problem, contact myself or any GM. That's not to say 1 person per mod, please do mix it up.
Basically, just don't let one guy do everything, spread it about evenly and you're fine.
Spectators from the 2 fighting clans are not allowed, if you're in the room, you fight.
So the first round will be best of the 7 mods, YOU MUST FINISH ALL MATCHES.
The mods are as follow:
Brushu (x3)
Taekkyon (x3)
Judofrac (x2)
Aikido (x3)
Lenshu3ng (x2)
swfixed (x2)
(x2)

This weeks mystery mod will be tilt_fix.

^NOTE THE CHANGES^
THE FINAL MOD WILL CHANGE EACH ROUND IN ORDER TO PROVIDE VARIETY.
The mod may repeat, and it WILL be a bit different. Add a bit of spice y'know?
Next round will be ACROJOUST

Bracket

Alright guys, this is were the big stuff starts. Round 1.
A few things to note.
Both of the clans that were supposed to fight USSR died, so USSR get a bye this round.
Hunters also receive a bye because neither of their clans were able to fight, and I heard nothing from either.

1st. Untradable 2013 Clan League winner trophy*, Achievement*, TP/VIP*, 150k, Full Alpha Imperial, Demon Relax, Pure Force, SECRET UNRELEASED ITEM PRIZE

2nd. Untradable 2013 Clan League runner up trophy*, Achievement*, TP*, 100k, Full Static, Pure Relax

3rd. Achievement*, TP*, 50k, Magma Force/lax

*Each
Credit to jusmi for the banner

Deadlines are there for a reason and must be met, save being disqualified from the competition. If you have complaints or queries, pm us.
Should a deadline not be met, and it is not your fault, you must pm us 24 hours before the deadline and let us know!

The deadline for round 1 is...
30/08/2013

IRC

There is now an IRC channel specifically for people to set up matches and to discuss anything ingame related. We STRONGLY advise that you use it.
It's called #events. Get in there.

Use the god damn IRC you scrubs.

From myself and the GameMaster team, good luck and happy bashing!

Also, sorry for the delays. :<
Last edited by Erth; Aug 16, 2013 at 03:06 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Why did USSR and Hunters automatically advance?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post

Their opponents are considered as inactive.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post

Originally Posted by Flosax View Post
Their opponents are considered as inactive.

Originally Posted by Erth
Alright guys, this is were the big stuff starts. Round 1.
A few things to note.
Both of the clans that were supposed to fight USSR died, so USSR get a bye this round.
Hunters also receive a bye because neither of their clans were able to fight, and I heard nothing from either.

She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
So basically Hunters is out? Idk what you ment by we recieved a bye
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
So basically Hunters is out? Idk what you ment by we recieved a bye

[Hunters] received a bye, meaning they advance to the next round for said reason/s.
Died in the pursuit of money.
Yeah thanks now I understand :|
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)