Toribash
Original Post
Dear Cishet Niggas
im gay but at the same time im not gay but im also trans but im also straight and i twist and bend words so i can counter any valid arguments against me. also im better than you because of these things. alright back to my discord safety bubble of other gay / not really gay / but also trans / but kinda straight non cis non homophobe non cishet humans (i dont say people because thats homotransphone)
my balls nigga
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Hi, I am a trans person. I think because I fucked my body up so much, that it somehow makes me understand more than other people even though that's a retarded ass statement. Everyone except me is stupid.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you might say that there is no point
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
im gay but at the same time im not gay but im also trans but im also straight and i twist and bend words so i can counter any valid arguments against me. also im better than you because of these things. alright back to my discord safety bubble of other gay / not really gay / but also trans / but kinda straight non cis non homophobe non cishet humans (i dont say people because thats homotransphone)

this is why you should stop watching traps
Enjoint life
Sorry, didn't give up yet Just been very busy with irl stuff. Moving, new job, new partner. All very crazy
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival