Toribash
Maya, the tribe of the toribashians are brutal. You have to fight fire with fire. If you fight fire with gasoline, it will just make the flames bigger yo.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Uh... I'm good doin what I been doin. Moving to capital hill in seattle has been nuts though, this place is way too cool. Got like 4 queer bars and 2 pot shops within 500ft of the place, a nice view of the needle, and I'm walking distance from my bfs workplace. Working at a vegan cafe is a nice change of pace too.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Sorry, didn't give up yet Just been very busy with irl stuff. Moving, new job, new partner. All very crazy

I would never hire a butt pirate.
-----
Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
kill all trans mental illness

Oh wtf I didn't read this the first time. Fucking based.
Last edited by hipotibor; Dec 5, 2019 at 07:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
I would never hire a butt pirate.

We only have one employee who isn't queer right now actually; it's such a cool space One of the shift leads even rides in on a unicycle while juggling, dude is talented.
Sounds like, "we have queer staff, therefore we're a super cool space. If we had straight staff, then it would be less cool."
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
We only have one employee who isn't queer right now actually; it's such a cool space One of the shift leads even rides in on a unicycle while juggling, dude is talented.

i bet the unicycle doesnt have a seat
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Sounds like, "we have queer staff, therefore we're a super cool space. If we had straight staff, then it would be less cool."

Remember that non-queer != straight; plenty of trans people are straight and queer nonetheless. It's a cool space because it is extremely queer friendly, so more queer people feel comfortable with their jobs there. If we had more cishet employees, it would indeed be a little less cool for me because I wouldn't be able to relate to my coworkers quite as well as I do now. I don't have to preface conversations about my multiple partners with the fact that I am polyamorous or explain what that even means... they're queer and know about this shit. We all exchange pronouns upon meeting each other and don't assume the name on a customer's credit card is the name we should call them by. It's a super progressive environment, and that makes it really cool.
sounds like you generalize straight people to me. You're straightphobic
Ah yes, reverse racism is truly a problem