ES Recruitment Drive
3 new replays for y'all!
Attached Files
#Vel - SurpiseV2.rpl (92.9 KB, 11 views)
#Vel - Surpise!.rpl (112.5 KB, 12 views)
#Vel - MasterMind.rpl (197.7 KB, 17 views)
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Mastermind
The replay was good, but I'm just gonna nitpick that your arms were kinda stiff. I just wrote a shitton of cnc and I refreshed the page -____- throw could've been a skeet too

Surpise
No need for a v2. It was cool, but again your arms were kinda stiff.

Sorry for the vagueness of this. I refreshed my page and lost all cnc I just wrote ._.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
MORE REPLAYS!
-----
Bootiful replay ;o;
Attached Files
#Vel - Revolution.rpl (175.0 KB, 18 views)
#Vel - In the jungle.rpl (177.7 KB, 15 views)
#Vel - Frenzy.rpl (144.5 KB, 11 views)
#Vel - Freak.rpl (187.3 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Velo; Aug 14, 2015 at 03:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

ok CnC time

ok so revolution: Opener was pretty slow and generic not much style or creativity. I also see you kicking with your shin a lot that's a no no you always want to kick with your foot. as for the dms you are kinda all over the place and just curious what is the dm thresh at? you need to work on your creativity get some ideas and your execution plus the flow of the replay. Its also a little to grabby.

In the jungle: the opener has been used a lot its ok but when you kicked uke then contracted that knee really fast looks bad. that first kick was ok but you were kinda twitchy. i didn't like that slap punch thing that you did but its ok. so still work on execution and flow.

Frenzy: Same opener as the last one. you want to create different openers for each replay. you have to determine your own style and if you use the same opener you cant figure out your style. i didn't like that you grabbed before the dm and you were upside down and it just looked awkward. when you change your chest rotation a lot it can be really twitchy plus it makes you seem undeceive so try and not do that so much. again your pretty twitchy and you need to work on your creativity.

Freak: same opener again, but this time i like your followup a lot better. the first kick was ok. that punch was okay. your movement is still twitchy. you could have gotten a couple more dms on that kick and ok decap.

so some overall advice, work on your style and your ideas for replays. don't do the same opener and just be creative. keep trying man.
more replays CnC please!
Attached Files
#Vel - Happy Birthday .rpl (199.0 KB, 21 views)
#Vel - Cup of Tea ;).rpl (212.9 KB, 14 views)
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

A manip
Attached Files
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Variety of replays!
-----
A Splitcap, CnC Will be appreciated :c
Attached Files
#Vel - Pizza.rpl (115.0 KB, 14 views)
#Vel - One Shot Death Blow.rpl (120.1 KB, 14 views)
#Vel - Tricking.rpl (162.4 KB, 12 views)
#Vel - Mad Cow Disease.rpl (111.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Velo; Aug 28, 2015 at 02:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Bump c:
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Alright, Thanks for the CnC, Static I'll try to use your tips in my replays!
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Pizza: ok so in the opener you change you're chest wayyyyy to much. its twitchy and a bit odd. first kick was with the shin, try to hit with the foot. second kick is ok and the decap is hard af.

Mad Cow Disease: opener is cool but I've seen it a lot. Those extended abs look kinda weird, but I like it. I like the super man looking punch and the kick was ok. I liked the movement a lot better in this one.

Tricking: I am not the guy to CnC tricking.... I no nothing about it, but try to trick in

One Shot Death Blow: this is the best by far even though its a 1 shot. the movement Is so much smoother. still some twitches here and there, but gj man.

Over all work on ideas and movement and execution. Ill stop by more often.