Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] 5thDivision RECRUITING
Hello people, i am here to tell you about my new clan called 5thDivision. We are trying to get more members and here is our current way. Right now we need 4 more members to be our admins/recruiters/testers. All you have to do is post, first come first serve. Me and our current member, TheRJ, will also be recruiting online, so first come first serve there as well. There is no test as of now, so just post or talk to us and you are in.

Leader: Rawme

Current members: TheRJ

4 slots open
Last edited by Rawme; Dec 20, 2007 at 11:23 PM.
I'm so gonna support you.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I'm already in RAWR =)
I will support you though.

Like my stuff?
LOTS OF new members we must have over 5 members now =OOO (BUMP)

Alright since we are growing at a rapid rate. We need to find a way to keep all member information. Since the leader hasn't emailed me the clan website yet, we are stuck in here for now.

Now, all members can recruit. But now since we are growing fast. WE might need to do tests! I have been slacking off on tests, and I hope people that join the clan are active members. Any qustions or conserns you might have PM me. (I don't want this to become a spam talking thread and get locked.) This will be a little hard since the clan doesn't have an offical clan thread in the other part of the clan topics.

Alright, if you want to join but don't know where to find us. PM me or jsut send a message on here.

((((Donations would be nice to to get our clan offical. )))

(((MOVED!)))

Also Raw I would like to request a little tighting to our recruiting. Seeing alot of our members are not active. I think we need ot ask ourselfs these qustions during recruiting.

-How many times have you seen this member for how long.
-How loyal will this person be? Does he jump from clan to clan?
-Their belt might eb a factor too on how active they are.

What do you think of this? (Sorry about the other thread my mistake)

(one of my last posts today) Here is the link to our website! (sorry if it isn't very updated) [url]http://www.freewebs.com/5thdivisiontoribash.com
Last edited by Jok; Dec 26, 2007 at 06:45 PM. Reason: quadruple post
Gahhh, quintuple post.

Use the edit button under and to the right of your posts instead of posting multiple times in a row.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
ok thanks rayman...as of now just me, you, and therj can recruit......i just sent out the pm..........testing is a factor and i am looking to see if i want to do it yet or not..........belt isnt, we can have junior members for really low belts......right now everyone is a member, no jrs but we can start now........activeness....i have not looked into that...check on the newer members for me please, i might be able to, anyone under members on our site needs to be monitered right now.

www.freewebs.com/5thDivisionToribash
Last edited by Rawme; Dec 24, 2007 at 01:39 AM. Reason: forgot something
Rayman, warning time...

Don't do that whole 'posting more than once in a row' thing. You can get banned for it. I banned tylerman for it.

He won't be back in time for Christmas, and I actually find that amusing and happy.

There's an Edit button in the lower right of each and every one of your posts, so it's not too hard to do. When you're editing, btw, you can click on "Advanced" to go to the usual posting page, with all the options in it.
Originally Posted by Rayman2 View Post
(one of my last posts today) Here is the link to our website! (sorry if it isn't very updated) [url]http://www.freewebs.com/5thdivisiontoribash.com

The site doesn't work =/

Like my stuff?