Toribash
View Poll Results: I set shaders to 1 on Toribash 3.06 and..
Shaders worked already on 3.05 or below :-p
53 Votes / 23.14%
Shaders are on :-D
24 Votes / 10.48%
Shaders are on after disabling some graphics features :-)
25 Votes / 10.92%
Shaders are off even after disabling all graphics features :-(
87 Votes / 37.99%
Toribash crashes :-o
40 Votes / 17.47%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Please try with Toribash 3.1 .
It fixes some bug that involves disabling the Fluid Blood, Reflections and Soft shadows in the setup.
Originally Posted by Stilf View Post
Please try with Toribash 3.1 .
It fixes some bug that involves disabling the Fluid Blood, Reflections and Soft shadows in the setup.

Where i can got 3.1?

I download this game to here http://www.toribash.com/download.html is this 3.1?
Time to get all out RAAAHH!!!
Yes, it is.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Yes, it is.

Then i got it, I tested this to my other computer but this got no shaders 27 fps :S And hey can someone help?
Hi my graphics card is 256mb ATI Radeon X1300PRO and i cant seem to get shaders to work. also im on vista, idk if that makes a difference. i appreciate any help.

also i cant find stderr.txt (yes i feel dumb) its not in the toribash folder
Last edited by DeadLight; Jan 25, 2008 at 08:52 PM.
Originally Posted by DeadLight View Post
Hi my graphics card is 256mb ATI Radeon X1300PRO and i cant seem to get shaders to work. also im on vista, idk if that makes a difference. i appreciate any help.

also i cant find stderr.txt (yes i feel dumb) its not in the toribash folder

What happen when you use shaders?
well the first few times i did it, the game crashed. then i tired it again later and the option just returned to 0 after i entered it. so idk whats going on =/
Last edited by DeadLight; Jan 27, 2008 at 07:35 AM.
Shaders = A fantastic idea that heightens your gameplay immensely. It makes the graphics meter go off the chart and adds a background instead of white all day long. It also makes the joints mold seamlessly into each other. And that = Shaders!
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com