Toribash
Name: Dmau5 (Deadmouse5 as llama calls me or Deemow)

Bans/Infractions: None

Best mod: Abd (Goatse beats all)

Reason for applying: Asked to join by Uric (URR-IC c and Spacellama. Also because this clan pwns all c:

Age:15 and wanting to go to New Zealand because AmeriFags suck

Gmt: -5Hrs

Interesting facts: Goatse 4 life. Llama saves uric from shark attack. I beat people while i goatse. Llama goatses against me and it was the best match ever. llama and uric lose me a total of 60k FML. Llama gave me full chronos with SUM DAT LLAMA LUCK. Llama has llama luck

About me: Yes.

Uric and Llama thanks for asking me to join <3
-----
Replay :3

Accepted.
Attached Images
Llama saves.jpg (63.7 KB, 39 views)
Attached Files
LOL GOATSE WIN.rpl (62.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:42 AM.
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
About myself:
Hey, my name is Miki and I am an 11 year old from Brooklyn, New York. I have a pretty great sense of humor and I make jokes often. I like to own people, draw, make art online, and talk to people. I have a nice attitude and I never lie. I have a pretty good sense of grammar and punctuation.

My forum and game activity is as follows:

Game: 6/10
Forum: 7/10

I'm pretty chilled out almost all the time, and i'm almost angry. I'm also a pretty good person and I get along with almost everyone, as long as they don't cuss at me seriously

I joined this game September 2010 and I made a clan that wasn't continued named [Brutal].It died from lackness of activity.more of lurked them instead. I'm familiar with all of the forum rules as well as any in-game rules. I also wanted to help people.

Why I want to join [Clan]:

I would like to join this clan because I think i'll fit in with you guys. I've always wanted to be in a clan where there is matur peope.

I would also like to join this clan because it seems pretty active (I always like active clans). Joining this clan would mean I get to meet new people, share new ideas, gain knowledge and having a social life. I respect everyone in this clan and I think I would get along with all the members.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about me, or my app.

Please reply......

Denied.
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Spellings
Hello everyone, this is my application for [Clan]!

About myself:
Hello, clan my name is Michael, or mike for short. I am 16 years old and I live In the USA. I have a pretty good sense of humor. I love trying to make people laugh. I do rage but mainly just to troll and have fun because I am human and I can't hold in rage for ever. I just got back from being banned for 2 years for farming with a person name petri. *note, farming is bad. I tore my acl back in June playing soccer, and I am still recovering from it.

My forum and game activity is as follows:

Game:9-10/10
Forum: 9-10/10 My post count is low cause when I first started back in 09 I wasn't really a forum person. I plan on fixing that pretty fast though.

I'm pretty chilled out most of the time just having fun playing and talking shit to people who decide to troll. For some reason I like feeding trolls. I do this because it is funny to watch them insult me over the internet.

I joined this game May 25th of 2009, when I was 14 my activity was high then because I just started and I wanted to become good. Then I got banned and it did not accur to me that you could make another account so I went 2 years with only playing on my brothers account. Which is funny now that I think about it because he made his acc after I got banned and it still didn't accur to me that I could make another my self. So, after watching my brother ruin rep and get insulted I decided to come back and try to become phamous.

I am now in game all the time trying to fix my rank and just playing to have fun. I normally don't go try hard unless it's for something serious like a tourney or streaking in a betting server.

Why I want to join [Clan]:

I would like to join this clan because I think hat this clan is filled with active members who have great personalities and are super fun to be a round. Seeing uric and space ingame today being super funny and keeping the betters intertained was the main reason I decided to spend so much time on an application to join this clan.

You guys are super active doing clan wars and better servers. I think it would be an honor to represent Clan seeing the reputation you guys made for it and how much everybody knows you guys. When sporting the tag I will always feel the need to try my best at any mod so I do not make the clan look bad for recruiting me.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about me, or my application.

Thanks for reading it

~havock

Denied.
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:44 AM.
Hello there,

I want to join this clan because Uric said I can.

/application

Leave Tint first, then probably maybe.
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:45 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

cna hat bak pl0x?

Accepted. No more leaving if you think we're inactive. :< ~Uric
-----
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Hello there,

I want to join this clan because Uric said I can.

/application

No
Last edited by iRookie; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"no sir i did not scam that player"
Well, as I said I planned to apply here....

Hai, I am Jason. I am 11 and I'm an Indonesian. I applied because I think you guys have known me and you guys are a good friend to me. I am both IRC and Forum active, I'm not really good and active ingame. My nick in IRC was(:O) Salmonhead but then thougt it wa too hard for peoples to know who my real username is so I changed to Joker.
Well, I know that you guys already own 2 great artist but I can also help in art.
Here is a few examples that I just made:

I used both GIMP and MS Paint....
I am also a fluent english speaker.
Also I want to join clan because you guys are simple and friendly.
And when I see I feel that I can be a part of your clan. Also I attached two of my replays.
Joker (+)SameJointsDismemberment(SJD).rpl

Joker(+)ReverseUser.rpl

I don't really wanna be your clan artist cuz my art still suck. Just as a member if you accept me.
Wish you consider me, and I appreciate decisions.
Last edited by jokerstein; Aug 14, 2011 at 06:32 AM.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
App
Hi this is PanzerTank im here to put in a appication which that is an easy to see. Im going to get to the appication

My belt is black
Qi 1193
Im 13 yrs old
GMT-6
I play about 3hrs a day
I usally like running and playing AikidoBD
I would consider me being a nice person
i active in the fourms but i usally dont only to put in app or just to get some talking in discussions
I plan on staying on toribash as long as i can as long as ir doesnt interfer with my school work
I spar with Handclap when he is on
I like playing higher belt so i can get better
I have around 50 post i have another account it was black but i forgot the pass
grrr deniedsesd
Attached Files
Idk that was fun.rpl (60.1 KB, 2 views)
PanzerTank Decap.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
PanzerTank FreeStyle .rpl (201.9 KB, 2 views)
PanzerTank's Batman.rpl (109.8 KB, 2 views)
PanzerTank's HeelKick.rpl (52.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Echoforce; Aug 14, 2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: My bad 35 post
Hell Yeah
Originally Posted by DrJim View Post
Chris is the only artist we need.

* Chris throws dagger at Hagan.

Originally Posted by app
I don't really wanna be your clan
artist cuz my art still suck.

^ /invade
Last edited by jokerstein; Aug 15, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
Enigma | Indonesian?
I love glitch Quote with ./me

It made me laughing too hard. Hahahaha.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Cancel my application, I have the feeling you're gunna rayjake me btw lol.
Why u guys been so off at irc?
/invade
Enigma | Indonesian?