ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Vitiek`s movie
Hi, guys and girls,
Vitiek is going to make a new move and I am looking for:
2 parkour replays in Parkour_City_C.tbm (note, that uke and tori should be in a team and help each other)
1 parkour replay in Parkour_City_C.tbm (note, that uke and tori should be in a team and help each other, but uke or tori has to stumble and fall to the abyss)
1 parkour replay in ultimate_freerunning.tbm (note, that it should be a single one, so, you shouldn`t use uke at all)
10-12 sparrings,
10 replays with madmans, bumhits (note, that 2 of them should have a long start)
1 walking replay (note, that tori has to walk away from uke and uke shouldn`t fall)

The only thing that i would like to point out, that you will be the same guy in the video, as far as it is a music video to the song. But, surely, you will be in the titers, as the creators of these replays.

It would be an ORMO project, so this will be pointed out in the video.

As far as you provide me with the
1 parkour replay in Parkour_City_C.tbm (note, that uke and tori should be in a team and help each other, but uke or tori has to stumble and fall to the abyss)

I will point that out and there will not be any need to make more replays of that kind.
This thread will be opened, untill I get all the replays from this list.

Could you help me with that?

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...71&postcount=3
This i have so far.
Last edited by Adamant; Aug 29, 2011 at 07:03 AM.
I'd participate if the first prize was a bit better than the second one...
Because as you can see it's not going to be a miracle or something that someone makes a vid of someone that deserved it...And Vitiek is no hero at making vids, also there are alot of pro video makers that can take private requests for less than 20k.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Dudes, it is not an event anymore, i was just about to ask you, whether you can or not.
Thats it.
If you do not want - ok.
I wanted to advertise ORMO one more time with this incredible video.
The reason i will not use anyones set in it is that ALL guys of ORMO are the best ones.
And that will be one more proof of this.
It's an ok from my part. I already told him to use my replays when he wants to without asking for my permission since I like his work
Jets is pro.
Once he wanted to make a free vid of my clan...
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
As I said on your last video's thread, feel free to use any of the replays I provided. I'll see if I can rustle up a bit of activity for this too.
Tengo, the event is closed, but I am still looking for the replays.
If you are able to provide me with them - do it.