Toribash
We fill in for each other when we're not available

we don't need anymore than we have now
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
you'd probably think it'd be cool to be an asshole to people anyway
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
you'd probably think it'd be cool to be an asshole to people anyway

I'm that kind of person, thanks for noticing.
Complexity please dont
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Complexity, even if we need help
we'd look for someone who's been in ormo for more then a few days

but we don't need help
I just choose not to respond to every application, because 3/4 of the people who post here are pretty terrible, and no response should indicate they should try harder.
I look at every app, but only reply to the ones worth replying too, and not reply to the 100 post alt account seeing if he's cool enough for ormo :o
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
ya do dat complexity

just i sed it furss

You see complexity, recruiting is an art.

Marrez is that art.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I just choose not to respond to every application, because 3/4 of the people who post here are pretty terrible, and no response should indicate they should try harder.

It does not, they rather wonder why they're not getting any response, since it could be anything from laziness to exactly what you said. Don't count on people being able to realize exactly why they're not getting any response, because it's really quite frustrating to not know such things.

In other words, please don't ignore people just because their app's are terrible. Tell them no, then they can decide whether to be pissy or to try harder. If you don't tell them anything, they're stuck waiting for an answer that won't come. That's not very nice, is it?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
would you be alright if I just be like Nightin and just say no without explanation?

or was Nightin too rad and awesome