Toribash
Original Post
Tricktionary
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=227039
This. Does anyone want to take over it?
Nightin is romanian and riding zebras and I'm old
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
I would, but I suck with responsibility

I'll find a leader and I'll gladly co-lead nig nog

loved the tricktionary
beware
the goblin
I FUCKING LOVE YOU THAT IS THE BEST THREAD I USE IT ALL THE TIME I CALL DIBS PLS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Flash should do it, he's the best tricker I know about.
We should also make an effort putting all of the basic tricks in. I'll start later :u
Ok, Flash, feel free to re-create it. You can just copy the original format since it's decent and it'll be easier for you.

Our mind-set for managing the Tricktionary at that time was:
  • There is no "member list" like in regular orgs. Anyone can contribute to it and that is what will make them a part of it.
  • It has to be an actual trick as described by the real tricktionary - http://www.club540.com/tricktionary
  • The best trick gets to be displayed as the official Toribash Example.
  • -30 gravity only.
  • The set-up needs to be at least something plausible or already done in real life (you can't be kneeled down, extend both knees and then do a terada grab for example, that just doesn't happen).
  • The landing has to be at least half-decent.
  • Preferably, replays should only display the actual trick that they're exemplifying - if you do a combo you can submit it for all the tricks that you did in it, but when adding them as an example it should be "cut" in notepad. (This is to prevent confusing people by showing multiple tricks when they are looking for an example of 1 of them that they don't know how it looks like.)
  • No hacking.

You're in charge now, Flash, so this is only for reference. You can set up different ground rules, invite people to help you, etc.
Have fun ;)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Thanks Oblivion I'll try my best. I'll keep the ground rules you guys came up with.