Toribash
View Poll Results: Fav Former S9 Member?
Moi(kntonrsin)
6 Votes / 54.55%
Guitarookid
3 Votes / 27.27%
Drekmaster
2 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No. I've officially blacklisted S9. Anyone who joins it is officially my enemy. It's not worth my time to hear "Why are you here." Every day. I'm done. Goodbye. Sin, I still respect you, but you're one of the biggest douches I've ever met. You're very immature you know?
Why isn't jamieshmamie on this list?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
i can be mature most of the time but thats not fun
and your talking to someone with ADHD
Yeah, well ADHD isn't supposed to show on a computer. Also, I really only hate Sin, but that also means that I don't like his clan. I've had too many falling outs with this clan, and I'm not about to have another one. Sin, you're talking to someone who is not an idiot. I pretty sure you don't have ADHD anyway, so why would it matter in an online situation.
what do you mean adhd isnt supposed to show on a computer?!!?!!!? i have adhd and i do stupid stuff on my computer all the time i voted rookid cause hes the only one i know
Last edited by odd; Nov 22, 2007 at 05:22 AM.
smoki:well iono u might be one of those uber-gays
Don't call me faggot and we'll get along just fine.
I really can't see how ADHD would show on the computer. The "H" stands for hyperactive, so it would mean you'd have to go through great lengths to show it on a computer, like smashing your keyboard, I really don't even know how you'd do that- what does it have to do with me being angry at you anyway Sin? ADHD wouldn't cause you to be a dick to me all the time.
P.S. Thanks Odd.
hyperactivity does not mean smashing your keyboard ....thats anger and stress,hyperactivity means you bounce off the walls even if you haven't had any suger at all

and when did i ever say that it had anything to do with you being angry at me i couldnt care less you were angry with me.
Ok i officially want to close this topic, but lack the power.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER