Toribash
Original Post
Cooking
I myself love cooking and improvise on what I have, I've been cooking since I was like 11/12. I've only read one cook book and that was on rice, but I don't like boiling my food that often, I would just to fry it soon after.

Anyways reason for this thread is post some simple recipes that you discovered on your own and share some retarded cooking accidents, experiences, etc.

Straight forward breakfast right here.
cut potatoes with skin left on and cooked on 4 or 5 until golden brown, lightly pepper the potatoes and season with cajun, then put 4 slices of thin cut ham on one side of the pan, fry until you see fit, move the potatoes into the middle and put two of the four slices of ham over half of your potatoes, then pt some cheese over the ham, then put the other two slices of ham over the cheese then add another layer above the second layer of ham then finish it off with potatoes on top and some grated cheese, or whatever.
I was trying to make a cake when I was young, and we were out of milk, so I used fruit juice. (lol)

Turns out, it became a coloseum/breadbowl shaped cake. It tasted like spongecake.

And it was delicious.
When I was about six, I put butter in the microwave because I wanted it to be soft.
Yes, yes you are laughing like a psychopath.
Mhm.
I tried to make mac & cheese a few days ago. (Probably my 10th time trying)
I burnt the macaroni and added the cheese too late.
The noodles were hard and soft in different spots.
Now I must ask a family member to make mac & cheese for me.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
>frying everything

>cooking
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The difference between me and a chef is that I don't cook for others.
If I'd cook for others they'd be dead.
On the other hand I am well fed by myself

boricua

When i make eggs i always put some milk pepper a little salt and the eggs in a bowl and whip them and they cook very fast : and i love cooking but i dont like cooking for other people