Toribash
Original Post
Suggestions for 4.3 - e-sports release
Hi,

I'm working on the new 4.3 version, the release is focused on features that make tournaments, duels and spectating more exciting, easier to use.

Currently I have on my todo:
- Ingame opener stats (first use, name, win ratio, who found it first)
- Naming of openers used (if you create a new opener, you can also name it)
- Ingame player stats (join date, games played, win ratio etc)
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)
- Pause tournament or duel (ops can pause a current match)
- /decaprize 1000
"hampa has added a 1000 TC prize for decapitation"

+ the usual bug fixes and tweaks.

If you have any other competitive features, please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
Not actually competitive, but I'd like to bring notice to the entrancefee, /entrancefee, the TC is supposed to go to the house, as the command states, but that doesn't happen. I'm just wondering...
-----
Also some glitches need to be fixed, such as a grab glitch, and most impostantly the server ghosting.
Last edited by ultimation; Nov 5, 2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Originally Posted by marcus
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)

This will be a very handy feature for people to use. I'm very interested in how you will implement this. I assume this will also include fractures?

EDIT: Will this be for player use? spectator use? or both?

I'm worried about this in multiplayer.

If I could see how close a joint was to breaking, I fear it would take away from a certain prediction skill that I've tried to teach people in the past when I had unibash classes.

I personally think it'd be best as a spec feature or a sp feature.

If it was intended for those only then I apologise but yeah.

i think the pause thing could be abused, maybe both parties would need to agree it?

Decap prize is an excellent feature!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yep the pause is excellent idea, as is damage indicator, although shouldn't be avaliable for players who are fighting, not exactly a competitive idea, but the Sensei Beard Hair.
Also what if you could make clan servers. Like people do now, but they don't have it, as in you would have to be in a specific clan to join it. Just an idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
If there's a decap prize, why also not add a game mode/option for instant win on a decap?
Just like minibash, i remembered
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by William View Post
Duel matchmaking if possible and duel servers sorting please.

Best Suggestion Ever..

It would basically serve as a true Ranked Mode. Would be awesome if it could have a separate rank as well.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Please consider the realistic belts idea. The belt could go around the upper thighs and ab. The hair system could be a quick starter for the TB team too. Everything on the todo list is awesome. Keep on improving Hampa!
Pwr's Alt
How about a version for Linux... Cause i can't get Wine for some reason and I think a Linux version will bring a lot of new people in!
Don't underestimate me, cause that will be your worst mistake. Check my shop out!
Hampa , many players been complaining on the new impact sounds.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by NLZ View Post
Instead of belt, it should be Elo based ranks, belt just means how old the account, but Elo reflects the win/loss ratio, so if a Green Belt have a 1650 Elo it means he is a damn good player, he should play with other players with 1650 Elo, even if they are 5th Dan.

Belts aren't rank, they're "experience". The idea is to move people along at a steady pace against people with similar experience levels (thus it gets wider as your belt gets higher).

Ranks are actually ELO. Don't mix up rank & belt, they're two totally different things.

Also a greenbelt with 1650 ELO would likely be destroyed by a 5th dan blackbelt... Unless it was an alt.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you