Toribash
Original Post
Auto joining tournies
Anyone else ever join a tournament room and the tourney starts literally milliseconds before you even type '/en'? Well it's happened to me and it's probably an easy fix. Join a tourney and automatically; you are entered. No more waiting on that fifth player who just won't enter (or doesn't know how). I mean, that's the reason we go to tourney rooms most of time anyway. Best thing is if you for some reason need to spectate for a while just type /sp and and the tourney begins anyway (if it depended on a 5th player to enter ) maybe this can be implemented in the next version?
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
Originally Posted by king4life View Post
Anyone else ever join a tournament room and the tourney starts literally milliseconds before you even type '/en'? Well it's happened to me and it's probably an easy fix. Join a tourney and automatically; you are entered. No more waiting on that fifth player who just won't enter (or doesn't know how). I mean, that's the reason we go to tourney rooms most of time anyway. Best thing is if you for some reason need to spectate for a while just type /sp and and the tourney begins anyway (if it depended on a 5th player to enter ) maybe this can be implemented in the next version?

Just because you're too lazy, Or not quick enough, Doesn't mean the dev have to take time to implement this.

Make a script you lazy fuck.

Altair Moderated Message:
How about you dont attack him. Just state what you need to say and move on, no need to get offensive here.
Last edited by 2WC; Sep 27, 2014 at 03:47 PM.
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
Just because you're too lazy, Or not quick enough, Doesn't mean the dev have to take time to implement this.

Make a script you lazy fuck.

Dude this is a minor problem with tournament servers no reason to be rude.
Would love if this go added would solve most of my problems with auto tourneys.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
Dude this is a minor problem with tournament servers no reason to be rude.
Would love if this go added would solve most of my problems with auto tourneys.

No. Listen.

This is a easy script to make, if King wants to do it himself, He can.

Telling Devs to do it when he can do it himself is being lazy and a dickhead.

Altair Moderated Message:
Again with the insults, take a chill pill, mate.
Last edited by 2WC; Sep 27, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
No. Listen.

This is a easy script to make, if King wants to do it himself, He can.

No you listen I do know the lua codng language but I cant figure out how to use it in tb. Also I dont have the patience to read through a tutorial until i get to something helpful.
If you're afk and a player Disqualifies you before 2 turn frames, it is will count as a loss and if you keep getting auto-entering, you'll lose a whole lot of matches.

As for iPortal, If you don't support his idea give reasons why. You don't have to be so immature.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
If you're afk and a player Disqualifies you before 2 turn frames, it is will count as a loss and if you keep getting auto-entering, you'll lose a whole lot of matches.

As for iPortal, If you don't support his idea give reasons why. You don't have to be so immature.

after you go afk once you don't automatically enter unless you do /en, and were talking about when you first join a tourney your not auto specd
I was just pitching an idea not forcing anything on anyone, I wouldn't even know where to start with making a script...
-----

I never "told" the Devs to do anything, just gave suggestion. Whether they want to do it or not it's not my decision.
Last edited by Negus; Sep 27, 2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop