Ranking
You weren't helping. I was looking for some words of advice from people who actually know how to play this game
so please just stop talking your only hurting yourself. and thank you for leaving.
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
You weren't helping. I was looking for some words of advice from people who actually know how to play this game
so please just stop talking your only hurting yourself. and thank you for leaving.

I hope you know how dorky you sound.
You asked for something for free and didn't get it. That's what happens in 90% of the cases. People weren't mean to you at all. They told you you shouldn't beg and that's true.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I got one for free. thank you nuthug i will actully accept advice from you. Your a smart guy, but i dont like it when people call me a begger and a dork. Just saying it nicly was all i needed.
I said it nicely, jesus. I called you a beggar cause we were begging thats what its called when you ask for stuff for free. Don't kiss up to NutHug cause he has a purple name it won't get you anywhere, I was trying to help you and I don't see how being good at the game has to do with giving you advice about how the forums work. Just be nice.
no one on this thread has been an asshole to you. just don't excpect to be treated any differently just because you are a noob. if you want lessons on how to make your own avvys, ask nicely, or even better, look it up. if you want training, ask for that, especially in game.

but please, read the rules and abide by them. just most noobs aren't lucky enough to even get a free avvy. if that was the case, everyone could make a new account whenever they want a new avatar.

if you want help in game pm me and find me ingame sometime, i'd love to help, or even help you make your own art and stuff.
Last edited by Carlton; Sep 7, 2009 at 11:56 PM.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
This thread is being closed due to its dangerous proximity to idiotic responses and a flame war. Please do not ask for free stuff, begging is not accepted in any part of the toribash forums.