Ranking
You are asking us obnoxiously, 'how the @^%# is thiz not a decap', as if the move has decent power for a decap and is actually hitting the target. That'd be reasonable, since I would also be very frustrated if I came across a move where it has decent power and yet I can't get a decap.

Then I watched the replay. You didn't even TOUCH Uke's head. How do you expect to decap him without touching it? Besides whiplash.

As for advice, hit Uke in the neck to get his head off. Shift + space to frame by frame for more accuracy. Atm, you are too close to take off his head with that kick.
i nik his head but it's almost lie glued to his #@$!ing neak and back so basly i can hit his head but it just turnz red and doesny come off... !!!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Just hit the neck joint very hard. And decaps will occur. The foot fits between the head and chest better than the hand does, so I suggest trying to kick his head off first.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
so basly i can hit his head but it just turnz red and doesny come off... !!!

It'd be nice if you actually read the advice you're asking for.

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
As for advice, hit Uke in the neck to get his head off. Shift + space to frame by frame for more accuracy. Atm, you are too close to take off his head with that kick.

I'm not the only one either. We have to keep repeating ourselves.