Toribash
Original Post
I can't fucking boom
As title say, I can't boom...

Can someone redo this kick (IK it's a bad angle, but I think a boom would be possible) and gimme some tips please?

Thanks in advance.

Peace!

Edit: Don't have to boom chest either, fine with a lower-body boom as well.
Attached Files
halp boom.rpl (43.7 KB, 77 views)
Last edited by Swepples; Mar 18, 2015 at 11:08 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd suggest asking pusga for a tip, I remember him making a thread showing how to make a boomhit with his shift + spacebar technique. That thread may be in the tutorial section, sorry that I can't find it for you.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
I'd suggest asking pusga for a tip, I remember him making a thread showing how to make a boomhit with his shift + spacebar technique. That thread may be in the tutorial section, sorry that I can't find it for you.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=494249

As Skylar said, pusga has this amaizing thread
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
try out some tk, usually in madmans well placed kicks are the way to go. i would post a rpl but i dont know if you'll allow me to.
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
try out some tk, usually in madmans well placed kicks are the way to go. i would post a rpl but i dont know if you'll allow me to.

By all means, please do!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The problem is that you're kicking upwards instead of straight into Uke, a kick like that isn't powerful enough to get a boom.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
look at the kicks and how i brought uke towards the kick, not the best replay but thats my start
Attached Files
dIVIDE aND cONQUER.rpl (150.3 KB, 23 views)
Thanks for the replies guys<333

Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Changed it a little but still got a boom for you :P

Gonna check it out and cherish it, mind telling me what you did?

Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
look at the kicks and how i brought uke towards the kick, not the best replay but thats my start

I will!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]