Ranking
Original Post
gui and quest reward
i do the quest missions but it doesn't count the games i played, i want some toricredits for the time i wasted trying to do those quests, you guys can also see by yourselves on the logs of the games i played and also what is up with the -1 on my notifications please fix it and give me my reward please.

https://imgur.com/a/P8Hf3it
Last edited by moises17; Aug 16, 2021 at 01:56 AM. Reason: print link, changing hud to gui
ifoasjdwfjçasfpqwq
Hi, I see you completed your judo quest and received the reward, so looks like the issue is resolved.
Other games you've played were in a mushu room - those won't count towards the lenshu3ng quest as you need to play lenshu3ng specifically.

Also please keep in mind that quests are updated by the game server - even if you catch some bug with game gui and it stops updating, your quest progress won't actually get stuck - and restarting the game usually solves the issue (if it doesn't, you likely have corrupted files and need to verify integrity of game files with Steam or reinstall the game if you're using standalone version).

If you get your quests gui stuck again, please make sure to attach the stderr.txt file from your Toribash folder so I could investigate what caused it.
-Hi, I see you completed your judo quest and received the reward, so looks like the issue is resolved.
Other games you've played were in a mushu room - those won't count towards the lenshu3ng quest as you need to play lenshu3ng specifically.

I am aware of that and yeah sometimes when i restarted the game i was able to retrieve my reward, but how about the next quest that i suppose to complete do i have to restart my game to get the next quest, like how about the progress i made?

i was playing a few minutes ago from now, and i saw that my "play 10 games" the progress was stuck in 7 and i did played the other games left and when i restarted my game and opened it up the quests displays it just jumped right next into another quest without giving me my reward.
Attached Files
stderr.txt (87 Bytes, 2 views)
ifoasjdwfjçasfpqwq
i was playing a few minutes ago from now, and i saw that my "play 10 games" the progress was stuck in 7 and i did played the other games left and when i restarted my game and opened it up the quests displays it just jumped right next into another quest without giving me my reward.

You got the reward according to your transaction history (first transfer from Tori Quests after your today's login reward): https://forum.toribash.com/tori_tran...userid=3398416

That stderr.txt file you uploaded looks pretty much empty - it gets reset after you restart the game, so make sure you're uploading the version you get after closing the game after the bug occurs.
Have you tried verifying integrity of game files / reinstalling the game?
Originally Posted by sir View Post
You got the reward according to your transaction history (first transfer from Tori Quests after your today's login reward): https://forum.toribash.com/tori_tran...userid=3398416

That stderr.txt file you uploaded looks pretty much empty - it gets reset after you restart the game, so make sure you're uploading the version you get after closing the game after the bug occurs.
Have you tried verifying integrity of game files / reinstalling the game?

yeah probably because its counting up the ones that indeed was completed and did not freezed and i had to restart the game to get the reward. i printed out the file while in the game when the bug happened
Attached Thumbnails
Captura de tela 2021-08-17 005701.jpg  
Last edited by moises17; Aug 17, 2021 at 05:58 AM.
ifoasjdwfjçasfpqwq