ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Help] How do i do the 30 toricredits per click thingy?
Hey, i have some friends i'd like to invite to toribash and well might as well do it for credits? i was wondering how do i make it so every time somone clicks some link i give them i get 30 toricredits. How can i do this?
RE: How do i do the 30 toricredits per click thingy?
I mean like after i get to that page what do i do? How do i signup for it... Cuz it just sais thanks for joining the toribash community..
http://on.toribash.com/
Press here

Enter your alias (like drawesum)

Press chang esettings

The link will be alias.on.toribash.com like drawesum.on.toribash.com
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by DrAwesum View Post
Hey, i have some friends i'd like to invite to toribash and well might as well do it for credits? i was wondering how do i make it so every time somone clicks some link i give them i get 30 toricredits. How can i do this?

Also spamming this on.toribash.com may result as a ban, so be careful where you post it^^

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Re: [Help] How do i do the 30 toricredits per click thingy?
Thankyou guy's and @ the guy who said i might get banned for spam clicking... Do not worry i only want it to get the creds for free from my friends. Thankyou.
this is mine: - snip - but you can post images and it is not veary nice to post things like this without reading the rules
Last edited by flamespike; Apr 24, 2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Useless post with a referal link >.>
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480