Toribash
Original Post
HTOTM: POP ART

Head Texture Of The Month is back after a short break!!
Phew! This year was pretty harsh on all of us, so why not celebrate the new year with some optimism!
There must be no other way! We must do a Pop Art HTOTM!

Show your popping style! Make it Artful!
Make this truly the best head texture of the month!

In this event, the Event Squad (ES) give you guys a theme to work with, and you have time until Feburary 14th to create an amazing head texture. The person who creates the head that best fits the judging criteria receives prizes. Don't worry if you don't make it out on top, as there will be several honorable mentions. Now get drawing friends!

We do still have rules that are to be followed. Keep in mind we may not judge your art if it doesn't follow ALL of these rules.

- No plagiarism, this isn't tolerated at all and is severely punishable
- Do not submit old/pre-made textures.
- A rough sketch or WIP is required to prove that it is a head in progress and not a pre-made head that you are reposting.
- Collaborations are allowed, however in this scenario prizes will be split. (the 2048 head texture gets sent to one member)
- Only one submission is allowed, which also means no alts used to submit two different heads. If you're collaborating with another artist, you can only submit that head.
- Submissions must be in 512x512 or higher.

The winner will receive the following:

7x

The winners of the honourable mentions prize will receive the following:

3x

AND A NEW ADDITION TO THE PRIZES!

COMMUNITY PICK
where you all can vote on the winner in your opinion!
*the way you can vote for your favourite head will be revealed once the voting begins!

3x

All winning entries, honourable mention and community pick winners will be mentioned in both the Opening Post of the next HTOTM with the artists credited AND in a Sticky thread in the art forum. So if you're looking for a chance to establish yourself as an artist in the Toribash community, this is it!

The winners of the Previous HTOTM were as follows:

Month 27 - Cube Head

Purple people (with certain members of the team that are experienced with art being the key judges).

The Deadline is 14th of February 2022, 10pm (GMT +1)

CRITERIA

THANK YOU SAIKO FOR AMAZING ART, YOU'RE A REAL CUTIE
Last edited by melrose; Jan 15, 2022 at 02:14 PM.
Sandalphon's Entry
Hi hi guys this is my entry for the htotm
i wanted to make something even better but i have too much school work so here it is
OwO good luck guys.
Entry

Entry Flat

Wip

Wip

Last edited by Sandalphon; Feb 14, 2022 at 02:27 AM.
Yea at first i thought i'm not gonna draw a woman but eventually i simped anyways.

TORIBASHTEXTURES

WIP1

WIP2

WIP3

FIN

yea the texture is free to use
Last edited by Luck; Feb 14, 2022 at 12:44 PM.
|I'm the Russia.|
(No watermark its FREE to use for everyone)Dont really have much free time still had to throw something together. Gl to everyone

Flat

ToribashTextures

Process

Use code ZOMBIE in the fornite itemshop
Originally Posted by xTsCx View Post
(No watermark its FREE to use for everyone)Dont really have much free time still had to throw something together. Gl to everyone

Flat

ToribashTextures

Process

Someone has to stop this guy or he'll win again.
At this point he became professional 1024x1024px Head hunter.

I like your focus on this style, you can get so much out of it, and I guess you just feel comfortable with it.
Gonna vote for you
Last edited by Bison; Feb 14, 2022 at 01:20 AM.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
Well as you all know the deadline is way over! Thank you to all the participants! We will need around a week to bring in the results, and look out for the Community Pick as it’ll come around very soon!
COMMUNITY PICK IS HERE

Hi! HTOTM: POP ART is over, but we're still counting the votes. Would you like to help us with that?
We have a community pick category just for you, a member of our community, to let us know who you think should win the event!

TO PARTICIPATE CLICK ME

XTSCX IS THE WINNER OF THIS HTOTM!

&

LUCK AND SANDALPHON ARE THE HONOURABLE MENTIONS!

CONGRATULATIONS!

...however the celebration isn't yet over!
First time ever, in any HTOTM EVER!
The community took part in voting, and the winner is...

XTSCX YET AGAIN!
WINNING THE COMMUNITY PICK CATEGORY!

Once again, thank you for your entries! Hope you all enjoyed participating, and spectators appreciated the communities artistic galore!

If you have any more questions in regards to the voting procedures, please message me on discord (Melrose#9120) or via pm’s.