-----
Maybe in the toribash update 4.3?
-----
And that overload joint thing like on the wii
The thing whee your joint goes really fast and kills fast
-----
That's all

Lazors Moderated Message:
Thread has been merged with other similar threads. Anything in the lines of finger/toe joints goes here.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 4, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
I disagree with the idea of adding more joints and such like fingers, but molding the feet&hands into a more real shape would be far more realistic, also this is not even close to realism.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Adding more fingers would ruin the reason for click-to-grab.
Are you asking something like the one in the images i found on google?
http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=to...:74,s:20,i:420
Bye bye toribash
Fingers, no. I think it's fine how it is. I read somewhere that it would DM easy and cause DQ. That would be very confusing and alot of people would not like it. If we had fingers on Toribash. The hands would have to grab correctly. Therefore, more updates would be implied. Also, if they did chose to add this I'm sure a bunch of people would either get mad and not play or other stuff. I'm not saying it's a bad idea. Any idea is fine, but this one I do not support. Think your next idea through a little more. Think about the good and the bad things that will happen. If not, I'm sure a bunch of people will not support it, that maing the idea a watse of time.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I for one actually agree with this idea however all you need to do is a add two joints one in both hands so it look like your squeezing or grabbing him. It would look so real!
eat my ass
Yeah, i've always wanted better hands N feet but i don't think they're thinking about it
But, hands and feet would just complicate the way we kick and grab, therefore needing a new way to grab, and more joints to have to watch. They would also be very weak, making them easy to break, then cause in faster matches. You would need to almost always play a no DQ match.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

This is actualy a good idea , You can flick off ppl The down side you can get finger dm'd easy
I just totally don't like this idea. If it works, then I guess I'm wrong, I just don't like it. Not trying to say that it's all that bad, he just needs to think this through more.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

It just a suggestion
-----
Wat about just 1 joint on the hand (and feet) and keep the normal grab feature
Last edited by wolf2301; Oct 27, 2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump