ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New joint movements
We need a few new in-game features.

1. Enable forearm rotating. This new feature would give more useful options in online playing,and would be useable for making cooler/more realistic(or both) replays both online and offline.

2. Make lumbar be able not only to be bent sideways,but also back and forth. This would also give new options for use while playing both online and offline.

3. Make legs be able to be rotated by 60-90 degrees both right and left without having to rotate chest/pecs,or extend/contract glutes. Just like the 2 previous features mentioned above - this would add realism to the game,and give more options to use.
-----
Well,whaddaya think?
Last edited by toribasher22; Dec 30, 2012 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by toribasher22 View Post

2. Make lumbar be able not only to be bent sideways,but also back and forth. This would also give new options for use while playing both online and offline.

That sir is called the abs :/
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by toribasher22 View Post
We need a few new in-game features.

1. Enable forearm rotating. This new feature would give more useful options in online playing,and would be useable for making cooler/more realistic(or both) replays both online and offline.

3. Make legs be able to be rotated by 60-90 degrees both right and left without having to rotate chest/pecs,or extend/contract glutes. Just like the 2 previous features mentioned above - this would add realism to the game,and give more options to use.
-----
Well,whaddaya think?

this game isnt meant to be 100% real.. id understand what u mean and why u want to add these features, would bring some nice new styles etc. to the game... but i still say no too it, because i dont want to play a realistic game, u can make good realistic replays with the actual toris, so its fine for the people who can do it and who not.
not supported because its not needed, toris are fine how they are.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
There's no need to make it more complicated. You can do realistic moves already
if you'll try to play so.
Modifying the physics engine isn't really an option, and would be even less worth it if these were the changes.
I don't think you understand just how many times ideas similar to this one got denied.
Last edited by Dinis; Jan 2, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
Oh really?
I don't think. Whenever i watch those "realistic" replays,no matter how realistic they really are,i still see some things(I'm not talking about decaps and fractures here),that are NOT realistic.

WE NEED these changes.
-----
"Modifying the physics engine isn't really an option, and would be even less worth it if these were the changes."
I dont think so.
And by the way,it wouldn't make the game much more complicated. A few more options that give more realism would be only beneficial.
-----
Originally Posted by HunnKhan View Post
There's no need to make it more complicated. You can do realistic moves already
if you'll try to play so.

Maybe it would make the game more complicated,but it would be beneficial.
And yes,no matter how good you are at the game,your replays are NOT going to be realistic,if you keep the game's engine the way it is. Even the most realistic replays are NOT realistic. It's evident,if you look closer to the way body parts move.

And for the record,just in case if you think,that I'm a noob - I'm NOT,because toribasher22 is just an account i made to be able to post messages in forums. The account,that I actually use is Asskicked6,and i have the green belt. I've seen enough of this game.

And i can tell you - this game NEEDS these changes,because these changes will make it even greater than it is now!!!!
-----
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
That sir is called the abs :/

I mentioned the lumbar because our backs bend forward and backward not only where the abs are. Abs are not sufficient.
Last edited by toribasher22; Dec 31, 2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You pretty much just invalidated your entire argument. Being a green belt means you haven't even played a lot of games. You also probably haven't realised the fact that their's no need to make changes to the tori and make it more complicated. Changing it will make it more complicated, more complicated means less attraction, less attraction means less people who want to play. Don't forget that Toribash wasn't meant to be a super realistic game, also which things do you see which aren't realistic? The game isn't meant to be realistic. People make realism by going frame by frame, all the joints in the human body are there, you don't bend with your lumbar btw. Your abs control the movement, just because it also bends where our lumbar is, it doesn't mean that the lumbar controls it, these changes aren't needed at all.

--- Also you probably haven't explored every option of gameplay that their is to experience. Many times when people think that something has to be added to give realism to the game, it's already there, just you have to do it in a different way then in real life. IRL when you twist your forearm, in Toribash you just gotta move and relax a couple different joints.
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 31, 2012 at 04:56 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I disliked all the 3 ideas because the game physics is already very realistic for me. I agree with what Blubkill said:

"this game isnt meant to be 100% real.. id understand what u mean and why u want to add these features, would bring some nice new styles etc. to the game... but i still say no too it, because i dont want to play a realistic game, u can make good realistic replays with the actual toris, so its fine for the people who can do it and who not.
not supported because its not needed, toris are fine how they are. "

Not supported.
-----
[edit]

Originally Posted by Toribasher22
The account,that I actually use is Asskicked6,and i have the green belt. I've seen enough of this game.

And i can tell you - this game NEEDS these changes,because these changes will make it even greater than it is now!!!!
-----

You think that because Greem Belt players don't know how to do very realistic moves. Toribash don't really need those changes , it will make the game more complicated.
Last edited by Toriality; Dec 31, 2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
YOLO SWAG XD