Toribash
Original Post
VIP Suggestion
Ok, I came up with a idea since people ask me am I VIP and shit...
Here is my idea:
Ingame, VIP members will have a $ symbol by their name, like + for oldschool, % for trail/w/e else, and ~for ingame admins.

Also, is it possible to change the color of the VIP member to like ^04 blue or another color?
This would probably make people want to buy VIP aswell for the color name and the $ sign ingame.
Just a Idea.
if color isn't possible, could you at least just do the $ symbol by the name?

Hell, if you are going ot be VIP, might as well have something to prove ingame that you are VIP without people looking at your profile on forums.
Last edited by Noobie; Jan 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I support, we get vip for forums, why not add an ingame aspect to it
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
concur?
Also, talked to slip about it:

convo

So, it might not happen unless alot of VIP members vote on it :|
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Coloured names and symbols are used in-game so users can identify staff. I imagine it would be, to a certain extent, abused by some. On that grounds, I don't think it's worth the addition, considering also it provides no real usefulness or merit in any form.
I don't have VIP, but I know another way this could be implemented without abuse. Maybe here could be a tag before the user's name, like: VIP[rvng]Wesmrocks.

Similar to how people could put org tags before their name before the clan system.