Toribash
Original Post
"Starts after current game" on public tourneys
I guess we all know the moment when we are playing a match just for fun in a public tourney server, but suddently someone joins or time runs out and tourney starts in the middle of your game.

I think it would be nice and better if the tourney starts after the game that it's being played in that moment. Would give time to fighters to prepare and play a serious game to win.
Since I posted last, I entered the 5k auto ABD tournament twice.

The first time, we were fighting, and with 200 frames or so left, I was clearly suplexing out, he saw the time, and spectated saying "Sorry, but I want to win the TC"

The second time, someone had like a minute thirty left, but saw I had the upper hand and spectated, saying "Sorry, but I want to be in the tournament", followed by the very next player who spaced his first
Turn, so I got a better grab and DMd him. He spectated saying nothing and re-entered. I ended up playing 3 matches before my first registered win for the tournament because spectating mid fight doesn't count as a loss and keeps me in Tori position and because the tournament doesn't start AFTER present match.

The annoyance could be fixed easily.