Ranking
Original Post
We need advertisement
Toribash need advertisement via TV again due to the lack of players, Toribash will never be like how is used to be without more people, if we had advertisement again it would possibly even bring back some of toribashes old players, These t-shirt's do not advertise well.

Do you; Fully Support, Halfway Support, or Not Supported?

Not how this board works ~Cheshyre
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jul 24, 2015 at 03:33 AM.
would the servers be able to handle all the new players?
i feel like there would need to be multiple bet servers at one time etc
i'm not really sure anymore
Originally Posted by Chux View Post
would the servers be able to handle all the new players?
i feel like there would need to be multiple bet servers at one time etc
i'm not really sure anymore

But I dont know much about editing and programing, but if you could transfer toribash to some differnt server or soemthing, you can maybe get or make more servers? but betservers should have restrictments, so not all the newbies could join ( no offence, it would waste space of bet servers.).
Last edited by Cheshyre; Jul 24, 2015 at 03:34 AM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Current version isnt ready to be advertised as a multiplayer game. I hope 5.0 will be.

Also they keep creating 3d items, hairs etc. We need enough customisation stuff and than give it a break.
Leon The Black
I question where the money is coming from to do this.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
By advertising over the TV, we aren't going to exactly reach the correct demographics. I'd prefer to have more internet advertising etc. Then again, where does this money come from?

Semi-supported
The money could come by people buying items for Real money on the torishop like the void pack or 3d items.
Also It is a great idea since i am pretty sure that the packs (or 3d items) will be sold even more often which means that hampa would makes more money from the game and also make the game more known.

Supported
Last edited by HolyFrog; Jul 24, 2015 at 03:24 AM. Reason: forgot something
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I question where the money is coming from to do this.

yes exactly the point. why waste almost thousands of dollars on a TV advertisement when that money could go to.... The actual game. or how about just doing ads online where they cost less and do not require all the work to find a channel to broadcast and such.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
yes exactly the point. why waste almost thousands of dollars on a TV advertisement when that money could go to.... The actual game. or how about just doing ads online where they cost less and do not require all the work to find a channel to broadcast and such.

I believe we should go back to making promo videos on yourtube.

These are what got me hooked

These sort of videos inspired me to start playing this game and made me aspire to one day be a half decent replay maker.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus