ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rotate the 5k tourney mod.
Simple and brief. The 5000tc tourney is always ABD. Rotate the mod once in a while to make it more interesting. To mods like lenshung3, erthtkv2, greykido etc.
why not just changing the mod every month ?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
They can use the information collected from the competitive mod survey to decide which mods?
well, in my opinion each of winners of mod survey deserves 5k tourney room. just 3 rooms with the best mods of each style.
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Simple and brief. The 5000tc tourney is always ABD. Rotate the mod once in a while to make it more interesting. To mods like lenshung3, erthtkv2, greykido etc.

did that ages ago, it had weekly rotation, might start doing it again if i figure out how to do it without putting additional workload on myself.

Originally Posted by Owca View Post
well, in my opinion each of winners of mod survey deserves 5k tourney room. just 3 rooms with the best mods of each style.

not happening, there are limits to how much can be spawned, to keep it at this level it'd require killing all other tourneys, and if we want to put it that high, we need at least symbolical separation by qi.(0-4k, 4k-inf or something)
It should be easy to make a script for it. Just make a weekly timer and have a tourney rotate list that it goes through every week after script start up and have it reset every 24 hours. I wouldn't know that since I don't know .lua
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
This would be a great idea for players that are skilled in certain mods and want to make some tc from that instead of just abd
(╭ರᴥ•́)
The reason why abd was put as the tournament mod in the first place was because people kept asking for it.

I say it is fine as it is. Once you change it it's just a matter of time before people start complaining about that mod too.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8188534
aye, i guess you can prepare for tourneys separated by rank.

Great idea! 10/10
just make sure its not too strict, so that people can still play instead of them being half empty all the time