Toribash
Original Post
Official quick aikido no grab server
There is enough of a dedicated player base to support making one of the quick aikido servers to have the grabs disabled entirely within the server. I propose that we change QA1 to be a no grab server and start from there.
I support this idea, I feel that the nograb aikido community is dedicated enough to deserve something like this, and it would be a sweet incentive for them, as well as a decent reward for their dedication.
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
I don't see why not. I've been in QA lobbies before and I'm aware of the few players there that like to play nograb, and I think it's a nice spin on the gamemode. If there are people that want this then there's no harm. Either make QA1 with no grabs or make a different room, there's 4 QA lobbies and I don't think all 4 get filled.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
It sounds really nice! Almost everytime I join QA servers there are no grab players in there! Would be cool to they have a no grab server since they're quite active. Its also pretty fun to play some matches of no grab.
I also think it would be quite fun to join a true nograb server, a lot of times I try to play no grabs people like to "cheat" by grabbing in the middle of the round and having a server would eliminate that issue!
I support the idea as it's something that will make the mode more fun and dynamic. aikido without grabs seems challenging to me O.o
Implemented
Signature