Toribash
View Poll Results: Is Aikido a 'luck' Mod?
Yes
8 Votes / 8.51%
No
86 Votes / 91.49%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by borgpunx View Post
you are stupid. aikido=skill. mods like judo are more luck because of easy dismemberment

I'm not stupid ;-;

EDIT: oh wait you were talking about roman i hope. But i do bleave they both take skill and aikido is NOT a luck mod!

P.S Judo is fun(off topic)
Last edited by Mimic; Nov 14, 2009 at 09:06 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Aikido is probably the most skillful mod in Toribash, if you don't shovel like a retard. I bet most of TB couldn't last in Big Dojo Aikido. No shovelling there, fuckers
:D
infamous
I'd correct the title to "Judo = Luck?" ;o
Cause that mod ends after 3 turnframes in pretty much 80% of cases.
Warcry got the point. Cannot add anything new.
Isn't Aikido the mod that's used in Toribash World Championships?
I bet they wouldn't choose a mod like Judo to determine who is the world champion.
Because Judo is just coin flipping. The TF is so high that it's completely random.
infamous
I think that aikido is not only luck...
Well mods like wushu or judo...I think that those are lucky mods...Since everything belongs from opener.If your opener is better than your opponent..You will almost always win.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Actually, aikido helps you gain skill, because of all those dumbfuk shovelers, they helped me make a counter move.
Well you can play Aikido without skill and you can play wushu without skill.
Both are luck based if you have no idea what you are doing. It depends on you. You are able to counter almost every opening move of your opponent if you play well in both modes. But you can also play them really lame.
The skill is just more viewable in wushu (e.g comebacks, dodging, etc). In Aikido you have to know how to deal with pushes, lifts, flipattempts, shifting your weight, (un)balancing.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Thats great and all but in your opinion NutHug, which mod requires more skill to play successfully?
luck
i think that aikido requires more skill because u have to be able to keep your tori from hitting the ground or going out which is hard with the heavy gravity.