Toribash
everyone, the shop is CLOSED!!! closed, he said no new requests, untill he opens it again.

EDIIT: its now opened, yaaaay!
Last edited by Soop; Dec 3, 2007 at 03:16 PM.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
Emmn....I'm really not sure if this is closed, and if you could do this it'd be really cool. I'm looking for a big fork on the front, except...on fire....if you could do that it'd be pretty cool (you cna make the fork 4 or 3 pronged, whichever is easiest) Thanks!
Edit:
SORRY! I jsut saw that it was closed. ignore this post
*yawn* whoo man how long has it been? About a month or so. Yeah thats about right.

SHOP IS REOPENED!

OMG WTF? Yep the Original atleast to my knoledge free shop is re-opened. All the request that were done after the Close post are null and void.(becuase im to lazy to look back and do them.) So if you whant a head youll have to re-post your request. Note this shop is intended for beginners with no Toricredz,but anyone can request!

Also I am now doing...

Custom Smilies! Examples:
Last edited by Shrimp; Dec 2, 2007 at 07:18 PM.
Can you make me a two heads with the following picture?

Head 1: http://www.lethalthreat.com/images/DECALS_3x10_45.gif

Head 2: Same Picture, but with "X" without quotes on the back.

Just want to compare them.

Thank You!
Last edited by Eckz; Dec 3, 2007 at 02:52 AM.
Um, can you make me a link head?
Like from the legend of zelda?
I love that game, im saving for texture, so I need to keep tc's.
If you can, pm me it.
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
Yea I want a head to you was in Ninja remember.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Could you do a little edit to my head, could you put like a chainsaw that kinda looks like its up like: / / at that angle next to the soup so it kinda
looks like its holding it? and make the name a little smaller, that would be sweet, i'd even pay! also can i have a soup smiley?
Last edited by Soop; Dec 3, 2007 at 03:22 PM.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
hey shrimp, do you think you can make me a head of a yak or something like my pic?
How many of you have met a yak who can play games....huh....yea thats what i thought too...

FOR THE UBER SEXI CLAN OF DOOM!!