Ranking
The absolute power to minipulate any person at any given time(Geass)
Weakness: can only be used on a person once a month
The ability to manipulate time.

Weakness: I'd most likely fuck up and blow up the world.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
superpower: it would result in speed and strength. i could get a good mile time, fucking do liek 20 pullups on pullup tests instead of 8

other: flight: cos!
Power: To see threw objects, such as clothing ;)

Weakness: Rosie O'Donnell. Nuff said.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
I would like my whole body to be adamantium
and have metal claws having out on my hands
weakness: adamantium bullets wont kill me(rather heal me) but when shot in the head i wont remember anything
if not gonna happen
psychic powers

weakness: i dont know
i think uhm nothing eh?
I'd go for super strength and the accompanying endurance, toughness and resistance to pain. Always good to take a punch to the face without even budging, after which you drive the persons face through a brick wall.
Weakness: Can't do much about them firearms. Maybe i'd survive an encounter with a handgun, but not an angry AK-47.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
stopping time, hiro nakamura style.

disadvantage would be... if i go back in time and live there for a year i would be a year older, or stop time for a year etc.

so id die relativly young
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
to manipulate probablility (like Domino)

upside: I'm going to vegas

downside: you know when somebody says "Today's my lucky day" and he dies or has a immeasurably bad event happen to him? It would be like that, but it would be my own fault
Power: The power to kill people over the internet. Gaming elitists, software elitists, virus distributors, white supremacists, so many keyboard-faceplants by my hands.

Weakness: Myself. I'd lose control and either get caught, or wipe out too much of a population somewhere.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]