Toribash
stabjutsu_original.tm somewhere as alternative to ninjutsu (original settings by stabberz) more polished version of ninjutsu.

and.. make sure that all public servers have no belt restrictions. aikido7 and wushu3 start from black belt sadly.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
aikido7 and wushu3 start from black belt sadly.

Fixed
Make more servers like quick aikido. Those are the most popular public servers.
Quick wushu, quick tk, quick judo frac etc.
Max 4 players, fast reactiontime.
I think that rotating the public Wushu mods around weekly, or fortnightly, is a good idea.
-Wushu3.tbm
-Wushufixed.tbm
-Wushu_pro.tbm

But I think Brushu should be left to Wushu8 (3rd Dan and up) due to the considerably longer length of the matches on average (tfs + thresholds).
~~
I like the idea of more quick rooms, too. Although it might seem like an invitation to farming/farmers, considering how the number of active players fluctuates so much.
Last edited by Deuteria; Jul 8, 2013 at 08:35 AM.
For fun, you could add mushu. I guess a lot of people would play it, it's a fast, funny mod.
Also I like the idea of adding more quick rooms in other mods, because now that 4 qa rooms are always full!
Last edited by soft; Jul 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
I think that rotating the public Wushu mods around weekly, or fortnightly, is a good idea.
-Wushu3.tbm
-Wushufixed.tbm
-Wushu_pro.tbm

But I think Brushu should be left to Wushu8 (3rd Dan and up) due to the considerably longer length of the matches on average (tfs + thresholds).
~~
I like the idea of more quick rooms, too. Although it might seem like an invitation to farming/farmers, considering how the number of active players fluctuates so much.

i don't think brushu should be in a public server at all, the extra frames are hardly ever worth it and make it way too long, and even higher ft is the same as not having fracture at all

at best wushu8 should rotate between wushu3(this mod is popular enough to fill both public and ultimate wushu at the same time) and brushu(wushu8 is dead most of the time because of this mod)
QUACK
Originally Posted by siku View Post
i don't think brushu should be in a public server at all, the extra frames are hardly ever worth it and make it way too long, and even higher ft is the same as not having fracture at all

at best wushu8 should rotate between wushu3(this mod is popular enough to fill both public and ultimate wushu at the same time) and brushu(wushu8 is dead most of the time because of this mod)

incorrect. ultimate servers are dead not because of mods but because of belt limits.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
incorrect. ultimate servers are dead not because of mods but because of belt limits.

Naah, it's the same for blackbelt servers.

Most players are either duelling or betting these days. The ultimate rooms used to be busier when the belt limit was higher than it is now.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I would say Greykido.tbm & Aikidobigdojo.tbm
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!