Ranking
Original Post
~AUCTION~ 3 sets by VelocityX
Hi there

I have 3 sets here that i need to sell. I have worn 2 of them previously but they are still good. When using a custom folder to show these images it turns the sets around so they look different. Just imagin that everything that is on the frontis on the back and that everything that is on the back is on the front. Also the head will be upside down compared to what it looks like now. Yes it is confusing but thats how it is.

SET 1

This is my favourite of the 3. It is transparent where the black is but not completely. With shaders and transparencey on it will still look black but will be see through. If anyone would kindly take a pic of this set with shaders i would be very happy for i do not have shaders. It goes very well with gold and demon. Although most people dont have demon it would also look good with complete gold. It comes with trails as you can see in the pics but no floor or Dq texture.

Starting Bid-10k
Minimum Raise-4k
Autobuy-40k
Highest Bid-None

PICS:

SET 2

I made this set a while ago and havnt got around to putting it into the market. Goes well with gold, vamp and hydra the best. This one also comes with trail but no floor or Dq Texture.

Starting Bid-5k
Minimum Raise-2k
Autobuy-15k
Highest Bid-None

PICS:

SET 3

Out of the 3 sets this is the one that i havnt worn. Looks good with any colour that is purpleyish. And also demon but again not many people have that. This one does not come with trails, floor or Dq textures.

Starting Bid-5k
Minimum Raise-2k
AutoBuy-15k
Highest bid-None

PICS:

If you buy one of these sets and you are not happy with it you will
NOT get a refund.

If you buy one of these sets and eventually wish to re-sell it you may aslong as i get a proportion of the tc that you make off of the set.
Happy Shopping!!
Last edited by Suspect; Sep 19, 2008 at 11:14 AM. Reason: add highest bid :D
nice sets lol ilike the back of the third head its trippy
JaCk Is BaCk
Thanks RDC.

Also, any critisism will be kindly excepted on how i could make these sets better. It will only be kindly excepted unless you are very rude about it.