Ranking
exactly what bod said, felnin is good but personally I don't think he can compare to itemp or diamond
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
Damn, those are the best ABD players and well-known players. How many times does it took to get good at ABD?

Well, considering that itemp has 34k and diamond 60k I'd say a lot

Itemp also has multi alts as far as I know.
[TLL]
itemp is overrated, diamond is a meta changer

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
exactly what bod said, felnin is good but personally I don't think he can compare to itemp or diamond

Felnin is probably better than iTemp. Like I said, Diamond isn't as much of a god anymore
ナゲット
Wounder is getting lifted easily, itemp too, diamond sometimes gets problems with grab glitches, but felnin, as far as I know, has 0 issue in abd when he's not rusty. So felnin.
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Heat View Post
Wounder is getting lifted easily, itemp too, diamond sometimes gets problems with grab glitches, but felnin, as far as I know, has 0 issue in abd when he's not rusty. So felnin.

I agree , Felnin is polyvalent
ADVENTURE . AEON
flyingmonk

but seriously diamond is easily the best player in basically every mod people duel in regularly in such as rk-mma, lenshu, boxshu, abd

he's just on another level, he's able to figure out the perfect movements and understand the physics with ease, probably due to the fact his IQ is quite a bit higher than the average person.

the last time anyone took his tc in abd was when apricity was using a realtimeghost exploit
Last edited by McFarbo; Nov 12, 2017 at 12:04 AM.