ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
"Thank you" Button
What do you guys think about a "Thank you" button? Most of the forums I'm in have it, so I thought I could suggest it here as well.

I think this simple feature would add some interesting dynamics. People would be motivated to post usefull stuff to "collect" thank you's, for instance. It would also help avoiding "Thank you" spam posts.

I realize that there are more important issues for the dev's to deal with, but I wanted to post the idea anyway.
Last edited by bigGrin; Dec 1, 2012 at 08:08 AM.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
We had stuff like that, it was removed due to people "rep farming".

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Maybe set a limit.

You add a rep point, and you can't rep the same person for 3-4 days.
Or do it to where toriprime and VIP can only do it Hehe, much less spam and rep farming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by bigGrin View Post
What do you guys think about a "Thank you" button? Most of the forums I'm in have it, so I thought I could suggest it here as well.

I think this simple feature would add some interesting dynamics. People would be motivated to post usefull stuff to "collect" thank you's, for instance. It would also help avoiding "Thank you" spam posts.

I realize that there are more important issues for the dev's to deal with, but I wanted to post the idea anyway.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Or do it to where toriprime and VIP can only do it Hehe, much less spam and rep farming.

I higly support this idea. And as Beta said, I think it would motivate people to buy Toriprime and VIP.
buying items with usd
This idea isn't bad, i support. But i agree with this thing about farming.
I think is possible change this.
TB Prime+VIP can only add rep. That would want people to buy them then
#Supported
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I totally got this idea to be supported ;). Also maybe the people that are old schoolers can rep up too That would be great also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin