ES Recruitment Drive
bumplestiltskin

i'm losing track of all the different bumps i've used
all is as all should be
Oh, you're bumping me?

I can't sell my items without sliding you to the top of the thread list.
all is as all should be
How much for katana and straw hat? (Price for each pl0x)
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Originally Posted by l0lix View Post
How much for katana and straw hat? (Price for each pl0x)

i'll entertain it

20k for katana
14k for straw hat
all is as all should be
Well, i'm not gonna counter 'cause those offers hurted me a bit, and i don't have a lot of tc rn
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Well, i'm not gonna counter 'cause those offers hurted me a bit, and i don't have a lot of tc rn

if you would like to hear some better prices, how's about you come to me with some and we work something out
all is as all should be
Originally Posted by nevernub View Post
if you would like to hear some better prices, how's about you come to me with some and we work something out

Well, i would like to hear better prices, lemme explain some stuff and then throw my offer.

First of all, talking about the straw hat. It seems like nobody wants it 'cause back ago, it was a bit cheap at market, also nobody's selling it, so it makes the ítem really hard to sell. If there isn't other prices ¿why people would pay my price? They'll wait 'till another offer comes.

Now, katana... Bipolar ítem prices, i've saw one being offered for 10k-12k some days ago, now is 25k on market, and some time ago was 40k. If i buy it for 20k today (as example) i got to be sure that it isn't gonna be 5k tomorrow (it happens, and happened to me a bit ago).

Now, offers (for now 'cause i've offered in other stuff. also don't know if you accept trades, so i'm gonna offer a thing and you can denie my offer if you want)

I can do 14k for katana and 6k for straw hat. And in case that you accept trades, i have an 128x ground that i can trade for both items (i can add some tc aswell, depending of the counter offer)
-----
(Lol, I've said a lot xddd)

Edit: spent tc's in some stuff, got the 128x ground, muay thai headband and 512x head that i can trade
Last edited by l0lix; Sep 25, 2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Well, i would like to hear better prices, lemme explain some stuff and then throw my offer.

First of all, talking about the straw hat. It seems like nobody wants it 'cause back ago, it was a bit cheap at market, also nobody's selling it, so it makes the ítem really hard to sell. If there isn't other prices ¿why people would pay my price? They'll wait 'till another offer comes.

Now, katana... Bipolar ítem prices, i've saw one being offered for 10k-12k some days ago, now is 25k on market, and some time ago was 40k. If i buy it for 20k today (as example) i got to be sure that it isn't gonna be 5k tomorrow (it happens, and happened to me a bit ago).

Now, offers (for now 'cause i've offered in other stuff. also don't know if you accept trades, so i'm gonna offer a thing and you can denie my offer if you want)

I can do 14k for katana and 6k for straw hat. And in case that you accept trades, i have an 128x ground that i can trade for both items (i can add some tc aswell, depending of the counter offer)
-----
(Lol, I've said a lot xddd)

Edit: spent tc's in some stuff, got the 128x ground, muay thai headband and 512x head that i can trade

this is what i like to see, now let me bring up some counterpoints that i've noticed and then hit you with a compromise

so, on the subject of the straw hat: i haven't seen the "nobody's selling them so they're hard to sell" philosophy ever really in effect for the straw hat. ive seen market prices from 10k all the way up to 25k for them in recent times. i tend to keep tabs on the prices of certain items i have so that i can compile information and come to these types of conclusions. 6k is far too low, perhaps even a lowball.

on the flipside, i can understand why you're flimsy about the katana. katana prices vary wildly and can be very skewed by undercutters/overpricing. the price that i've seen katanas float around at a median average, however, is close to 20-25k.

now, onto my counter:

you said you had a 512 head? that's right around the price of the katana. i'd do the 512 head for the katana, though if you still want the straw hat you'd have to give me a better price than that. i'm a bit standoffish for trading item for item, as that's all ive been doing this thread and i've really made no progress in liquidating the items.
all is as all should be
Well, i've sold the 512x head really quick (people loves them like the ocean loves the water xd), lemme give you more explanations 'bout your counter offers.

I'm gonna invert this and i'll start from the katana, as we both said, it's price vary a lot, and i would say that as a median average price is around 15k-20k since it isn't that popular as some time ago, when everyone wanted one of them.

Now, about the straw hat, i'd like to say that i do the same thing with some items 'cause i keep looking for items to make some profit and as far as i know, the last price i've saw for the straw hat was 7k for about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and that's why i've offered that much, and as i said, i'd never have seen noone trying to buy/sell it excepting the market at the price that i've mentioned

Now, as you didn't countered my offer in purely tcs, i'd have to ask for another counter offer from you. And if you could make a starting offer for the straw hat, maybe we could negotiate easily.

Also, ¿do you have pics of the straw hat?, the only preview that i've seen is the steam one and seems like a cut version made to offer it to the public and i can't see it ingame 'cause i don't have internet connection right now
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Well, i've sold the 512x head really quick (people loves them like the ocean loves the water xd), lemme give you more explanations 'bout your counter offers.

I'm gonna invert this and i'll start from the katana, as we both said, it's price vary a lot, and i would say that as a median average price is around 15k-20k since it isn't that popular as some time ago, when everyone wanted one of them.

Now, about the straw hat, i'd like to say that i do the same thing with some items 'cause i keep looking for items to make some profit and as far as i know, the last price i've saw for the straw hat was 7k for about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and that's why i've offered that much, and as i said, i'd never have seen noone trying to buy/sell it excepting the market at the price that i've mentioned

Now, as you didn't countered my offer in purely tcs, i'd have to ask for another counter offer from you. And if you could make a starting offer for the straw hat, maybe we could negotiate easily.

Also, ¿do you have pics of the straw hat?, the only preview that i've seen is the steam one and seems like a cut version made to offer it to the public and i can't see it ingame 'cause i don't have internet connection right now

Straw Hat+Katana Low Front
Side Mid
Top High
all is as all should be