Toribash
Original Post
Weird talents/party tricks
post weird talents you have

i can wiggle my ears and nostrils

i can tacofy my tongue

i can bend the last knuckle on my left index finger on its own for about 30 degrees with the rest of the finger straight

i can store liquids and air in my cheeks like a squirrel and be able to talk and breathe without losing any of it

i can tense my eyelids to cause them to spasm and wink pretty fast
alright guy
i can pop my pinkies partly out of thier sockets on thier own

i can go without blinking for a weird amount of time without noticing

ive got really good balance, really hard for me to fall, when i do fall i can get up pretty quickly w minimal damage

i can go days without eating and days eating alot and not suffer for it

i can "turn off" my sense of smell
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
i have this crazy talent where i can shove large objects like a mega carrot into my throat without gagging

i cant do this as good as he is but i can do stuff like this
none of these are talents or anything anyone at a party would wanna see lol... meybe a fucken med student party.

except mcfarbo

hmu mcfarbo
-----
i have this trick where i make it look like i can crack my nosemaking cigarettes sparkle with flint is ok too i guess... ive never seen a cool party trick i just get wasted or fuck with peoples heads and remind them of their impending doom
Last edited by RAAAGE; Aug 26, 2020 at 12:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i have double jointed fingers. also i can backflip but that's nowhere near as cool
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
i can make me and your ps4 disappear

update: This post was only made in jest my friends. I would not steal someone's property because i am not a Duel*r. Cheers!
Last edited by basic; Aug 27, 2020 at 02:56 AM.